Goggles

AirsoftZero000
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Your post isn't terribly clear, but assuming you are asking for recommendations for eye pro , you wont go wrong with bolle products. I use tracker 2 glasses and find them very comfortable and having taken several hits on the lenses I am also happy that they are up to the job.

33 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Your post isn't terribly clear, but assuming you are asking for recommendations for eye pro , you wont go wrong with bolle products. I use tracker 2 glasses and find them very comfortable and having taken several hits on the lenses I am also happy that they are up to the job.

Thanks. That 'why' was meant to be any, sorry.

I dont like glasses, the gaps around the edges make me super nervous, I value my eyesight greatly and although its a low chance shot... it can and has happened, so I'll vote goggles.

If your not a super sweaty person then the 'Pyramex I-force Slim' goggles are great. I have them, they work great with just a little anti-fog treatment (like some dishsoap) until I REALLY start sweating.

Rogerborg then put me onto these FMA goggles... http://www.taiwangun.com/en/glasses-goggles/protective-goggle-with-built-in-anti-fog-fan-black-fma-2?from=listing&campaign-id=19

Nice field of view and comes with a clear and a tinted lens for those sunny outdoor days.

The fan is on the right hand side and it works really well with a 3.7v Torchy 14500 battery. Roger double glazed his set and hardly has to run the fan at all, only under extreme circumstances. 

I've STILL yet to give mine this treatment but with a little anti-fog (dishsoap) and the fan always on I've run fog free all day.

So if your a sweaty sock like me, these get my vote.

On 10/10/2018 at 05:33, Seven said:

I dont like glasses, the gaps around the edges make me super nervous, I value my eyesight greatly and although its a low chance shot... it can and has happened, so I'll vote goggles.

If your not a super sweaty person then the 'Pyramex I-force Slim' goggles are great. I have them, they work great with just a little anti-fog treatment (like some dishsoap) until I REALLY start sweating.

Rogerborg then put me onto these FMA goggles... http://www.taiwangun.com/en/glasses-goggles/protective-goggle-with-built-in-anti-fog-fan-black-fma-2?from=listing&campaign-id=19

Nice field of view and comes with a clear and a tinted lens for those sunny outdoor days.

The fan is on the right hand side and it works really well with a 3.7v Torchy 14500 battery. Roger double glazed his set and hardly has to run the fan at all, only under extreme circumstances. 

I've STILL yet to give mine this treatment but with a little anti-fog (dishsoap) and the fan always on I've run fog free all day.

I can second this as i myself am a guy who had a huge issue with fogging but these run fog free with antifog and fan on. Impressive for the price 👍

On 10/10/2018 at 05:33, Seven said:

Thanks for this mate, I need a good pair myself

Archived