Spectre any good?

Leader Bee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Which spectre ? There’s several ‘spectres’ on the market . 🤦‍♂️

😂😂👍

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Leader Bee said:

Looking at the Spectre for cqb as I like the aesthetics

ay-agg-a0023_1_mark__24804__10762.143095

tenor.gif?itemid=5069168

Would you trust the judgement of anyone who finds one of those attractive?

Also, what's wrong with being budget?  You're unlikely to get more than you pay for, but you can easily enough get less.  My Galaxy MP5K cost all of £72 and while it has a lonnnnnnng trigger pull, it's otherwise perfectly usable in CQB.  Plus, if you get caught with one, you won't have to claim you were just holding it for a mate.

• Supporters
38 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Also, what's wrong with being budget?  You're unlikely to get more than you pay for, but you can easily enough get less.  My Galaxy MP5K cost all of £72 and while it has a lonnnnnnng trigger pull, it's otherwise perfectly usable in CQB.  Plus, if you get caught with one, you won't have to claim you were just holding it for a mate.

Totally agree , I’ve got a couple of ‘budget’ Well scorpions and with a ‘wee’ bit of work my pair of £50’ers are great fun and you can hose the crap out of players in CQB and it don’t really hurt as there really low powered but fast firing so it’s win win! 👍

• Supporters

Heard from whom?  Honestly, the more detail you give, the more helpful folk can be.  There may be real and common issues with that gun (SSP-1 magazine feed lips), or it may be one voluble buyer got a bad one and never let up about it (me and my JG G36... ;) ).  If you tell us what you're trying to confirm or refute, maybe we can turn something up.

Bear in mind that all airsoft guns are toys made to random quality control standards, and it's always a gamble taking one on.  If you like the aesthetics, and it's in your budget, why not just go for it and prove the naysayers wrong?

20 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Totally agree , I’ve got a couple of ‘budget’ Well scorpions and with a ‘wee’ bit of work my pair of £50’ers are great fun and you can hose the crap out of players in CQB and it don’t really hurt as there really low powered but fast firing so it’s win win! 👍

Out of curiosity what did you do them?

I have a new spring and thinking of converting to Lipo, did you do anything else?

Cheers

G

• Supporters

I filed the nub down in the feeder tube of the drum mag so it barely holds the bbs in when partially wound up . Left the spring stock so it’s fairly low powered (think it’s doing around 225-30fps) so it won’t hurt that much and yes I have changed it over to lipo so it now has an absolutely ridiculously high rate of fire😱 (will empty a 30rd stick mag in one quick burst!) but as I said don’t really hurt as it’s low powered , but does scare the crap out of the opposition ! 🤣🤣👍

I thought Spectre was better than Skyfall, so yeah, give it a go. 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

I thought Spectre was better than Skyfall, so yeah, give it a go. 

True but bet you still went  “oooohh Aston ! ” when he opened the door to the garage and you saw the DB6 for the first time and the old school bond theme started ? 😍

15 hours ago, Druid799 said:

True but bet you still went  “oooohh Aston ! ” when he opened the door to the garage and you saw the DB6 for the first time and the old school bond theme started ? 😍

But of course. 

Archived