Leeds/Wakefield Halo Mill member Proving Grounds

Jimbodini42
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

Been on here a while and got some really good advice from lots of people. 

I’ve come back to airsoft from many, many years out and become a member at Halo Mill; going to Proving Grounds for first time this Sunday, 7th Oct. 

Just wanted to say hello and see if anyone else is going on Sunday. Going on my own so really looking to getting in with some people and corny as it sounds, make some new friends. 

I’ve got a group all interested in playing and we’ve gone to Fear Masters in Wakefield a few times but we’re all at the marriage and young child stage so chances of all being available is slim! 

Regards,

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

This forum is a good place to get information and (mainly) helpful advice.

Not from from West Yorkshire but I'm thinking of becoming a regular at kill house on weekday evenings

19 hours ago, raynor said:

Not from from West Yorkshire but I'm thinking of becoming a regular at kill house on weekday evenings

You been before? Not been yet but looks good from what I’ve researched and heard. With the weather turning reckon I’ll head indoors for a few months. 

No, I have never been.  I'm new to Airsoft and have only played at GAOL and Lincolnshire Airsoft so far but weekday nights for a couple of hours at a time is ideal for me

I play at halo mill. good venue, people are very nice. Duncan is very helpful and I was made to feel very welcome on my first visits.

Check them out on facebook as they run different nights. Give us a shout when you're going down. I couldn't get out to PG this weekend, but can't wait to go now it's cooled down a bit.

There's the arms and mil fair I think this weekend coming in Pudsey and they may be a few airsoft stands there. I've yet to check it out, but Fubar Bundy will be there. I shop there so I'm always keen to see them when they're out and about.

Look forward to seeing you at the mill :)

Anyone go to Yorkshire Tactical Airsoft? I’ve just booked The Pines on October 21st. 

Would love to hear from anyone who has been or if anyone from Yorkshire would like a bit of a meet up. Got my mate coming this time at least but always good to meet other players! 

I'm from Bradford myself, hoping to make it over to kill house for a walk in this friday evening with a few friends

11 hours ago, Valentine said:

I'm from Bradford myself, hoping to make it over to kill house for a walk in this friday evening with a few friends

Decent - I’m yet to go but fancy it! 

Being from Bradford; have you been to Sandpit? Looks quality from all the videos

2 hours ago, Jimbodini42 said:

Decent - I’m yet to go but fancy it! 

Being from Bradford; have you been to Sandpit? Looks quality from all the videos

I've looked into it, it'll be my first skirmish this Friday so not tried any of the cerberus sites yet either, it's definitely on the list though my only concern is my load out is head to toe black gear so I'll rely stand out at the sandpit, be like shooting fish in a barrel but I'd be the fish 😀

On 08/10/2018 at 08:44, raynor said:

No, I have never been.  I'm new to Airsoft and have only played at GAOL and Lincolnshire Airsoft so far but weekday nights for a couple of hours at a time is ideal for me

Killhouse is opening an indoor CQB site in Saxilby Lincolnshire that is similar to the existing site in leeds but bigger, think they plan on running it Wed-Sun. Its first night is Friday 2nd november.

Archived