Absolute airsoft reading 07/10

Subatomichades
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
1 hour ago, E21A said:

Heard bad things about that place from people I know who have played there. 

Same.

I've heard too many negatives to risk gambling the walk-on fee.

Skirmish Wycombe, but that’s next Saturday. 

Dogtag in faygate is just over an hour away but we’ll worth the trip, I will be there on Sunday with a couple of others. It’s my local site and I’ve never been anywhere better. 

i need somewhere to run out all of my gear before next Sunday..it takes me about an hour 30 to get there so i might give that one a miss this weekend but give me a shout when you go next and i'll happily make the travel for a game :)

13 hours ago, E21A said:

Skirmish Wycombe, but that’s next Saturday. 

Dogtag in faygate is just over an hour away but we’ll worth the trip, I will be there on Sunday with a couple of others. It’s my local site and I’ve never been anywhere better. 

I'll be going to dogtag this Sunday for the first time (look out for the man with the mp7!) nice to see its held in high regard

11 minutes ago, Hamisakim said:

I'll be going to dogtag this Sunday for the first time (look out for the man with the mp7!) nice to see its held in high regard

I’ll be the one in carcrash camo (mix of flecktarn,legion forest and multicam!) Ive got a E21A patch on my sleeve, feel free to come say hi

Archived