If the purge is real..

powlimo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Funeral directors. Just to watch the chaos in the weeks after.

Everyone else is replaceable.

Funeral directors are localised knocking a few out of the picture could cripple a council, They wouldn't be able to get anyone in, because all of them would be flat out nationwide, So a pile of corpses, and negative public opinion would rise. Not to mention the anger, and potential for a bad quick solution... Far more damaging than anyone else I can think of as a target. It could take years to fully resolve, end careers, cause riots ect.

I  totally agree, w should prioritized the ones that are damaging the society. But the problem is that they are hard targets since they are capable of building big fences and secure their lives for that moment of purge. They have the ability to protect themselves since they have the money to do so.

• Supporters

The list is like my tallywacker, long & distinguished😉

Seriously though, I can't name them, just in case they start popping off "unexpectedly", rozzers will think I couldn't wait til purge night.

I wouldn't kill anyone. I'd probably set up a fortress safe haven for people who couldn't afford their own security.

But bear in mind, you're talking about purging in a country where it's already illegal to "Brandish in public a fruit, vegetable or legume in such a way that may appear aggressive or shocking."

So I guess that just means farmers will go on a shotgun rampage.

• Supporters

Which raises the question , his mechanism of implementation may be a bit “out there with Pluto man !” (Name the film quote for ten points😉) but is Thanos so wrong with his mission objective ? 🤔

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Arwen said:

I'd suggest you get your definitions right first… What you are talking about is genocide. 

Telephone sanitisers are a race?

my local site is running a Halloween "PURGE NIGHT"  special  in a few weeks so ill let you know who was first to die - mind you the way I play it will probably be me !  :) 

Archived