Kil09 BB's

raynor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Everyone,

I have come across the following BB's from TaiwanGun and just wondered if anyone had used these bb's and what they thought of them?

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/pellets-0-25-g/0-25g-biodegradable-precision-6mm-airsoft-bb-4000rd-kilo9?from=listing&campaign-id=19

• Supporters

About 3800 of my 4000 went straight in the bin.  The ones I did shoot were so undersized - or perhaps made of weirdonium - that they came out of all[*] of the guns that I tried them in without picking up any noticeable backspin even with the hop dialled right up.

The usual disclaimers apply: I may have got a bad batch; perhaps those BBs are properly sized and every other brand is over-sized; it might have been a temporary and very localised warp in space time.  Either way, I won't be touching them again.

[*] 3, maybe 4 different guns before I gave up.  Thinking about it now, I could have kept them for my springer shotty which doesn't appear to have a functional hop anyway: that would have been a match made in hell.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

About 3800 of my 4000 went straight in the bin.  The ones I did shoot were so undersized - or perhaps made of weirdonium - that they came out of all[*] of the guns that I tried them in without picking up any noticeable backspin even with the hop dialled right up.

The usual disclaimers apply: I may have got a bad batch; perhaps those BBs are properly sized and every other brand is over-sized; it might have been a temporary and very localised warp in space time.  Either way, I won't be touching them again.

[*] 3, maybe 4 different guns before I gave up.  Thinking about it now, I could have kept them for my springer shotty which doesn't appear to have a functional hop anyway: that would have been a match made in hell.

Thank you for your review.  I'll stay clear of them.  Just looking for some Bio's on a budget and these ones looked the part.  Guess I'll stick to the Blasters for now.

6mm do a discount for AFUK members... It's not the cheapest but they have good rep on here and if you add on the discount its not a bad price overall.

I'm yet to try them, i'm waiting for my BB's to run lower first before batch buying again.

@6mmAmmoQuartermaster

• Supporters
1 hour ago, raynor said:

Just looking for some Bio's on a budget and these ones looked the part.

It is a pity, and the fact that TaiwanGun are still selling them implies that folk are still buying them, so maybe I did just get a bad batch.  I'd be very happy to hear that's the case if someone wants to take a gamble on them and see.

Although they were very bad: I ran them in my brand new MP5K and had a "Gorram gun is broken out of the frakking box!" moment until I tried the Kilo9s in other guns (womp womp), and other BBs in the MP5K (yay).

• Supporters

I’m sure I read Arwen on here uses them .

Thanks all for the advice. I'll not take the risk for now. I'll wait till my guns are older and ready to be replaced before I try these.

Archived