Overshooting kids this weekend

Esmo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest pierce09

**joins forum, first post is a pic of a HPA'd M4, titles post "overshooting kids", references RPS as a good thing.

How did anyone not realise this is a poor attempt to troll?

• Mostly Retired Moderators
Just now, pierce09 said:

**joins forum, first post is a pic of a HPA'd M4, titles post "overshooting kids", references RPS as a good thing.

How did anyone not realise this is a poor attempt to troll?

This was my first thought as well.

chZ7001.jpg

Regardless.. can’t we have a speedsofter section of the forum that these people must be confined to so they don’t ruin the sport for everyone else? Literally every one I have ever met acts like a brat

35 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Thank you for proving my point with your horrendous use of sarcasm and low wit. I assume by your response you’re one of those grown men who run around in Lycra overkilling everyone in a game of airsoft because you weren’t born in America and didn’t get the opportunity to shoot up your school full of bullies, so you live out your mock vengeance by dressing as a power ranger and ruining people’s days? 

Sound about right? 

Grown man? I’m just 20

Aaaand at least I did military service for 2years 

24 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Where do you play? Lemme come along and shoot you with your own gun, then tell me there’s no issue. And if you try telling me there is no issue with tears in your eyes you will prove everyone’s point.

Tac-city but you can’t run and gun q.q

Guest pierce09

2 years? with who? Salvation Army doesn't count.....

i stumbled into a speedsofter's wet dream in California a few years ago. Hollywood sports Park Paintball and Airsoft. Worst day of my hobby. 

11 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Regardless.. can’t we have a speedsofter section of the forum that these people must be confined to so they don’t ruin the sport for everyone else? Literally every one I have ever met acts like a brat

Speedsoft ruin the sport wut? 

if I want to play milsim I will rejoin the military instead lol

8 minutes ago, pierce09 said:

2 years? with who? Salvation Army doesn't count.....

i stumbled into a speedsofter's wet dream in California a few years ago. Hollywood sports Park Paintball and Airsoft. Worst day of my hobby. 

ok

btw my vector is 550fps is dat gud enough for cqb?

37 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

@Esmo - wind your neck in a tad.

Theres no need to resort to insults like that, including dropping in the oh-so-hilarious "autism" joke.

This thread is an obvious attempt to bait the regular members into your lol-tastic trolling.

Roll off the volume and join in with the forum normally please

A-ok dad...

• Head Moderator
9 minutes ago, Esmo said:

I am guessing that was with the IDF.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
11 minutes ago, Esmo said:

Tac-city

http://www.taccityairsoft.com/rules.htm

• All guns must shoot five .20 BB's in a row, all under the max of 350 FPS and 30RPS (average does not count).
  • All players may be randomly spot checked for FPS RPS violations. Failed spot checks will result in dismissal without refund (May not use alternate airsoft gun after violation)

So, you won't be using either this M4, or your Vector there.

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Esmo said:

Grown man? I’m just 20

Tac-city but you can’t run and gun q.q

Even the military need someone to scrape the shit off a toilet. 20 and done 2 years? Bless. 

Seriously, have you ever been shot to overkill? If not, give it a try just once.

2 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

I am guessing that was with the IDF.

Ding dong! Winner! 

paratrooper tho! If you’re a Jew you must try the IDF

3 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

http://www.taccityairsoft.com/rules.htm

• All guns must shoot five .20 BB's in a row, all under the max of 350 FPS and 30RPS (average does not count).
  • All players may be randomly spot checked for FPS RPS violations. Failed spot checks will result in dismissal without refund (May not use alternate airsoft gun after violation)

So, you won't be using either this M4, or your Vector there.

The suppressor named angry gun power up makes the vector powerful

And I thought Duff was an annoying cunt.. can I have admin rights for 2 mins? Pleeeeeaaassse?

CB0782BB-13C4-493A-8D7F-EFE9BFCA7236.png

5 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

And I thought Duff was an annoying cunt.. can I have admin rights for 2 mins? Pleeeeeaaassse?

CB0782BB-13C4-493A-8D7F-EFE9BFCA7236.png

Youre so mean!

And I thought Duff was an annoying cunt.. can I have admin rights for 2 mins? Pleeeeeaaassse?

Wo1f is so mentally broken

Came to read a thread about a serious discussion about an incident that happened at a site.

Instead it's a thread started by Notechincalabilitybuyingskill  HPA operator posting a photo of their generic RIF with the intent of purposefully assaulting kids.

Good troll or pancake. Would not read again.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Esmo said:

Ding dong! Winner! 

paratrooper tho! If you’re a Jew you must try the IDF

The suppressor named angry gun power up makes the vector powerful

You a Paratrooper ? Bollox you were a real para ! you were just another national service gimp doing his basic 2yrs like everyone else ! 🤦‍♂️

A para ?  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

B0210912-3756-4D04-93C7-DAAA2C8BE291.jpeg

• Head Moderator

Moderator Message

I think this topic has run its course of usefulness and it has now been locked. It would be worth (re)reading the forum rules regarding thread bashing/trolling.

There will be some posts or threads in the forum that you may not like. If you dislike somebody's thread or some of the people participating in the discussion simply don't bother reading or replying to it. Posting/trolling in it with the sole purpose of having it closed (bashing) will not be tolerated.

Archived