ASG MK23 Nozzle Loader Replacement

Tudno
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone, 

I've recently bought an ASG MK23 as my first airsoft pistol. Unfortunately the loading nozzlehas broke (on the second day of having it eek). 

I'm looking to replace it and I've found the ASG MK23 stock nozzle loader online however, I want to know if there is a different and better loading nozzle I is compatible with the ASG MK23! 

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!  

there is a one way to botch it but a new nozzle would be best. Breaking the pickup could be signs of other issues. Its possibly cheaper just to buy another cheap clone if you can find one at the right price.

A thin drill into the nozzle where the pick up goes. Glue a pin into the hole and build up a new pick up. I have a maruzen m11 that's lasted years using this method but granted I don't use it much. Here's a link to the TM part, should work.

https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/2131/s/tokyo-marui-mk23-blow-back-unit-loading-nozzle-for-mk23-gas-non-blowback-pistol-series/

Just received that TM loading nozzle piece today and it works like a charm! 

It took a bit for the gun to get shooting to be honest. However, now it's shooting every time.

Good to know that a TM mk23 loading nozzle can go into an ASG mk23!

Thanks again heroshark!

Archived