What mags feed with the G&G Gr16?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, im looking for some cheaper mags for my GR16 but i cant find any that feed... i heard king arms feed... but i dont know were to get the 120rd mid caps from... i can find 68rds but no 120rds, and i also want someone to confirm they feed...

Thanks,

Mitchell

Try the King arms 120rd mid caps they come in boxes of 5 for £35 and i can confirm they feed perfectly in my m8's G&G full metal gr-16.

yes, but dont seem to feed completely perfectly in alberts GR16, which is the same as both yours also the king arms high caps dont feed well in alberts, just a note :)

I find the best mags for feeding are either Magpul PMAG's or ICS 450rd High caps :) these are what I use in both my guns and they all work fine.

The ICS 450rd high caps have a thicker top plate so they may look like they don't fit, but they do you jut need to push the mag catch into place :)

• Supporters

M version PMAGs, and MAG mids, are generally regarded as best. I wouldn't use ICS as they are so incompatible. My friends old ones wouldn't fit my g&p or my mates.ca sportline

lol or the original G&G 450's?

Archived