eagle6b.spiralsite?

Taiga
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What exactly is this site, it's like an exact replica of Eagle6b but an unsecured connection and obviously spiralsite at the end? Can't find anything about it on here or on their official website.

Seems dodgy to me, since they have exactly the same products, just lower costs and different stock. But the rest of the website is exactly the same other than created by "sprialsite" at the bottom. 

9 hours ago, ShirouAshiya said:

Seems dodgy to me, since they have exactly the same products, just lower costs and different stock. But the rest of the website is exactly the same other than created by "sprialsite" at the bottom. 

It would be worth asking Eagle6 because either:
a) They could tell you it's their site and all is well
b) They could tell you it's not their site and take action against the imposters

I’ve just asked Rich as I’m at Eagle6’s shop at the moment. He’s asked me to post on his behalf. This is the development site they use for testing the website before making it live. The products don’t exist and the orders are not submitted. He is going to contact the development company as the site should passworded.

Hope that clarifies, not a scam but it’s just a development/test website for the main site.

22 minutes ago, scenezx said:

I’ve just asked Rich as I’m at Eagle6’s shop at the moment. He’s asked me to post on his behalf. This is the development site they use for testing the website before making it live. The products don’t exist and the orders are not submitted. He is going to contact the development company as the site should passworded.

Hope that clarifies, not a scam but it’s just a development/test website for the main site.

Gad to hear and nice one for updating the thread 😄 

Hi all!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We manage the on-going technical development for the Eagle6 site. The link you found was to an old product demo site on what was a decommissioned server.

We have been in touch with the people who manage our servers and they have now powered that server down - an error on their behalf - which should have resolved the issue.

Clearly, this site was not meant to be visible and we apologise for any confusion this may have caused.

Archived