Returning after a looooong time (Bedford)

skintrade
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, as the title states I'm returning to Airsoft and other activities after about 12/13 years! 

I stopped as life had me tied up in many ways, that things like this fell by the wayside, but a couple of odd years have made me want to do things I enjoyed all over again. I'm currently unable to walk properly after snapping the top of my tibia in May (lovely scars post surgery) but getting mobility back and regaining strength. 

Dug out my piles of kit, which have only seen cosplay action in recent history, restocked on consumables, and replaced bits either lost or sold over time... 

What I am seeking are battle buddies in the area, especially as coming back to the 'games' without knowing which fields and arenas nearby are worth it, can be hit and miss.

So if anyone wants to help this broken old fool return to action, hit me up!

Hi

Welcome back!

Cheers

G

Welcome back

You can see if my local site is close enough for you x-site the outpost. It's a small site with a bit outside and cqb. So may suit you building up your strength. 

K

2 hours ago, Keldon said:

Welcome back

You can see if my local site is close enough for you x-site the outpost. It's a small site with a bit outside and cqb. So may suit you building up your strength. 

K

Thanks chap, I'm not going to be able to jump on my bike for a while (still hard to walk, but can hobble about), so I'll add you to the long term view as getting to Edlesborough without a ride is near impossible right now.

@Jedi_Master and @MisterG thanks for the welcome

Archived