TaiwanGun soon?

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can’t remember if I posted this before, just wondering if anyone near Beds/Herts thinking of ordering from TG any time soon - I want another set of dummy plates from there, but resent paying £13 postage for a £6 item. Wondering if I can hop aboard someone’s order then collect from you, knock a fiver off your shipping fee for your trouble?

Thanks folks

Which ones? The plastic ones?

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/dummy-gear/training-plastic-dummy-sapi-plate-set-8fields?from=related&campaign-id=6

ive just got a plate carrier from them on Wednesday and it came with some in I assume they are the same without the writing.

i took them straight out, there about half inch thick hollow but too thick imop 

On 30/09/2018 at 01:00, Supermoose said:

Which ones? The plastic ones?

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/dummy-gear/training-plastic-dummy-sapi-plate-set-8fields?from=related&campaign-id=6

ive just got a plate carrier from them on Wednesday and it came with some in I assume they are the same without the writing.

i took them straight out, there about half inch thick hollow but too thick imop 

Solid plastic? Ah I’ve been posting in the classifieds for them - I fill them with different stuff to make them weighty for fitness training. Hard finding the non-foam ones. Have you still got them?

On 30/09/2018 at 02:45, powlimo said:

That's a unique idea, unfortunately I will not order soon. I hope you'll find one.

for as long as I have been on the forums there have been members placing orders from abroad and splitting costs. Even offering to bring stuff back from across the pond etc..

Stick around, join in, play nice and take your hits!!

22 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

Solid plastic? Ah I’ve been posting in the classifieds for them - I fill them with different stuff to make them weighty for fitness training. Hard finding the non-foam ones. Have you still got them?

There a hollow injection moulded plastic, about 33 x 25cm in dimension with a slight curve, should be able to fill them if you open up the injection hole, ill try find your post in the classifieds and you can have them if you want as they are no use to me. 

4 hours ago, Supermoose said:

There a hollow injection moulded plastic, about 33 x 25cm in dimension with a slight curve, should be able to fill them if you open up the injection hole, ill try find your post in the classifieds and you can have them if you want as they are no use to me. 

El Legendio

Archived