HI CAPA Dragon B 7''

C28
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone. Im such a rookie here it may as well be my 1st day at the RPD (Racoon city policy dept) 

Anyhow, iv been waiting for this gun to come back in stock on the website now for well over half 8 months 

And i was wondering if anyone knew anywhere (possibly in the imageproxy.php?img=&key=8a6dfc3cbec528b1

That'd id be able to purchase this model and two tone red ^^imageproxy.php?img=&key=8a6dfc3cbec528b1imageproxy.php?img=&key=8a6dfc3cbec528b1

Screenshot_20180928-135747.png

Hi C28,

Have you been into a shop and tried holding this model?  Personally, I think this does look amazing and it was the Pistol that I had my heart set on for my first Pistol until I held it and found that it was too big. The shorter version of this is a great gun and was the one I ended up getting.  I went to Patrol Base for mine but I didn't get the two-toned version, although I know they do have a two-tone service.

Does anyone know what the website means when it says "skillful" on the gun page? (thought I'd ask on a thread for better luck).

On 28/09/2018 at 17:06, raynor said:

Hi C28,

Have you been into a shop and tried holding this model?  Personally, I think this does look amazing and it was the Pistol that I had my heart set on for my first Pistol until I held it and found that it was too big. The shorter version of this is a great gun and was the one I ended up getting.  I went to Patrol Base for mine but I didn't get the two-toned version, although I know they do have a two-tone service.

Iv not been in no, currently been in china for the last hear, hence checking online and sending emails to ask whether it'll be in stock soon. But aye, to no avail... Perhaps il just t have settle for the not two tone version, but i bad hoped itd be able to use this as my first gun without having yet signed up to UKARA

On 03/10/2018 at 02:50, C28 said:

Iv not been in no, currently been in china for the last hear, hence checking online and sending emails to ask whether it'll be in stock soon. But aye, to no avail... Perhaps il just t have settle for the not two tone version, but i bad hoped itd be able to use this as my first gun without having yet signed up to UKARA

Try Patrol Base. They can two tone any gun for £15 I think. 

Archived