[Long Range shot] Airsoft Vsr-10 Sniper

Honggu Son
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

[Long Range shot] Airsoft Vsr-10 Sniper

I played Vsr-10 sniper on mountain side field, played with 3 of my airsoft crew using walkie talkie to make strategy play.

Hope you enjoy my video.

*I apologized for head shot to each person every after game time *  (thx for Prisce to remind me this)

Please Subscribe.

Comments are always welcome.

• Supporters

Don’t think you should be advertising headshots.

They aren’t nice, or necessary.

Don’t get a bad name for yourself straight off the bat, no one aims for a headshot over a body shot, and those that do usually get overkilled as punishment.

Video and gameplay could be great, but I’m not going to watch just for this reason.

10 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Don’t get a bad name for yourself straight off the bat, no one aims for a headshot over a body shot, and those that do usually get overkilled as punishment.

Video and gameplay could be great, but I’m not going to watch just for this reason.

Man you are right... I couldn't think deep about that.

But I want you to know that, I apologized for bad hits such as headshot to each person every after game time.

Thank you for reminding this for me :)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Prisce said:

whilst i'm not disagreeing, headshots can happen naturally anyway with the somewhat questionable dynamics of our bb's, and that's before we get to the argument that if the head is the only bit you can see.

skimmed through the vid and it seems mostly he's going for COM of what he can see, apart from the highlighted "headshot" he's not doing it intentionally and the highlighted one seems to fall into the "well it's the bit you can see" category, at least how i'm seeing it.

at least he's not pulling a novritsch and saying "omg you won't beleive this airsoft cheater versus 500fps sniper painful 360noscope headshot"

Archived