www.crw-airsoft.com

kasaran
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Did search and couldnt find any thread on here.

Anyone got any experience with this site?  Looking at getting a new front rail for the l85

• Supporters

Standard HK retailer , if its in stock you get it if it’s not you don’t get it and they don’t tell you , and it’ll take anything from 2-8wks to get to you .🤦‍♂️

basically the same service you get from nearly EVERY HK sellers ! 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Standard HK retailer , if its in stock you get it if it’s not you don’t get it and they don’t tell you , and it’ll take anything from 2-8wks to get to you .🤦‍♂️

basically the same service you get from nearly EVERY HK sellers ! 😂😂😂

So best not blow £100 on a thing thats obscure and out of stock everywhere as they probably dont have it either...

6 minutes ago, kasaran said:

So best not blow £100 on a thing thats obscure and out of stock everywhere as they probably dont have it either...

What you after?

23 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

What you after?

The madbull daniel defence front rail kit for an l85 a2

8 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I like it. Got the ics one. So would need the adapter. 

Oddly enough i have found that one. I messaged him. The only one left is the weird camo'd one thats unbranded and missing the sling loop.  So not so keen on that one

Well I just ordered a Hi-Capa slide last week from CRW, hopefully it'll arrive next be end of week.

Once I checked back on the site a few days later and the slide I ordered is now showing "out of stock" so hopefully that means they do keep on top of stock and update the site regularly.

I also enquired by email about stock of this slide with another HK vendor and they did reply within a couple days. Just saying it doesn't hurt to ask rather than gamble on it!

• Supporters
16 hours ago, kasaran said:

The madbull daniel defence front rail kit for an l85 a2

There’s one for sale for £56 in the classified on zeromong if your interested , 👍

11 hours ago, Druid799 said:

There’s one for sale for £56 in the classified on zeromong if your interested , 👍

Dont have a profile on there...

update:  i tried to find it, and failed.  its not the best laid out forum 😕

• Supporters
5 hours ago, kasaran said:

Dont have a profile on there...

update:  i tried to find it, and failed.  its not the best laid out forum 😕

Here you go mate , first page 5 adverts down 👍

1454FB93-735B-4C75-8350-2C15C3F529B0.jpeg

7 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Here you go mate , first page 5 adverts down 👍

1454FB93-735B-4C75-8350-2C15C3F529B0.jpeg

Thankyou muchly

On closer look it seems to be a knock off of the dd madbull one.  Not found anywhere that says the converters work for the ics model

• Supporters

Yea it’s the army armourment one (says in the description 😉) don’t think any fit the ICS with out an adapter .👍

• Supporters

It fits , it’s just another one-one clone of the DD rail .👍

• 2 weeks later...

Ah well i got it else where in the end. And with some modding i got it onto the carbine

20181007_201631.jpg

I did have an acog style red dot on it but the battery cover fell off in the woods last skirm.  Likely replace that at some point.

If anyone has a broken aim-o acog spare... theres a wanted add up on this forum for one

Archived