Stipple my gripple - The stippling emporium

E21A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, L3wisD said:

This is great stuff @E21A - you really ought to consider changing the thread title to entice more people in :) 

Thanks 

Suggestions welcome on title change 🤔

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, E21A said:

Suggestions welcome on title change

CHEATER gets DESTROYED then FLIPS OUT.

(Works on YouTube)

• Mostly Retired Moderators
1 hour ago, E21A said:

Suggestions welcome on title change

• E21a's Stipple Emporium
  • E21a & The Stipple Experience
  • I've got nipples Greg, could you Stipple me?
  • E21a's House of Melted Plastic

2 hours ago, E21A said:

Thanks 

Suggestions welcome on title change 🤔

Man stipples swastikas on to grips hoping no body would notice. 

12 minutes ago, Musica said:

Man stipples swastikas on to grips hoping no body would notice. 

Why? always thought of it as a good luck symbol. It's why I have a Swastika air freshener. I want to spread the positive message

14 minutes ago, Robert James said:

I dont get it. I really don't see the appeal. Not saying your work isnt good, which I dont have a clue if it is or not, but I just dont see why you would want this 

People like the way it looks. Also gives extra grip. It’s pretty common in real steel (polymer) pistols in the states. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Robert James said:

I dont get it. I really don't see the appeal. Not saying your work isnt good, which I dont have a clue if it is or not, but I just dont see why you would want this 

It really does make a big improvement on grip compared to most stock grips, I'm considering doing it to my AEG grips 🤔

54 minutes ago, E21A said:

People like the way it looks. Also gives extra grip. It’s pretty common in real steel (polymer) pistols in the states. 

6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

It really does make a big improvement on grip compared to most stock grips, I'm considering doing it to my AEG grips 🤔

Fair comment for the grip part. Although, I've never once struggled with gripping my gun

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Fair comment for the grip part. Although, I've never once struggled with gripping my gun

Me neither, but to be honest I found the larger grip patterns, especially if not sanded afterwards almost "snag" you, must be the kinda sharper edges make it grippier ?

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

You won’t do with airsoft, that’s more for the real steel stuff. In airsoft it’s the look. 

Archived