Attaching to molle

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

is it the same attatchment as the nuprol holsters to the belt paddle? because if so you can get a molle adaptor

otherwise the only way is to cut the molle where it's stitched to make a bigger loop to fit the whole paddle through then tie it down with string although i tried this with a holster and it doesn't really work so well.

Perhaps with one of these:

https://www.bombupairsoft.co.uk/index.php/use-config-11944.html

Another option is (on the assumption you can unscrew the back piece away from the mag holster) is to use Blackhawk speed clips.  That will mean configuring your own bolts or something to securely screw the holster onto a clip or ideally couple of clips

These will be a cheaper option then a custom holster Molle adaptor and they have more versatility.  I’ve used these in many configurations, and even as a body cam mount 

Or there are the Strike style holster speed clips

C0C26399-C8D5-49E5-894D-805B00959B16.png

25 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

Perhaps with one of these:

https://www.bombupairsoft.co.uk/index.php/use-config-11944.html

Another option is (on the assumption you can unscrew the back piece away from the mag holster) is to use Blackhawk speed clips.  That will mean configuring your own bolts or something to securely screw the holster onto a clip or ideally couple of clips

These will be a cheaper option then a custom holster Molle adaptor and they have more versatility.  I’ve used these in many configurations, and even as a body cam mount 

Or there are the Strike style holster speed clips

C0C26399-C8D5-49E5-894D-805B00959B16.png

Cool. many thanks - I'll investigate.

How does the last clip work?

38 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Cool. many thanks - I'll investigate.

How does the last clip work?

Your existing backing plate would need to come off and the Strike plate fitted instead. It may fit and just screw in place or may need a bit of customization.

Then just slip it onto the Molle

7 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

Your existing backing plate would need to come off and the Strike plate fitted instead. It may fit and just screw in place or may need a bit of customization.

Then just slip it onto the Molle

That's what I couldn't figure - I don't think they're compatible, as the mag holders fit at a central point.
Looks like it's the Nuprol adaptor for me! 😄 

31 minutes ago, mcwimbo said:

Looks like an IMI or fobus ROTO mount might work. Is it a central allen bolt and 2 textured circles?

I'm not at home at the mo, so can't check, but I think so, yes... It's definitely got a cenral allen bolt.
And it can be rotated against the paddle so it can be fitted at a variety of angles.

• Supporters

Or get a Dremel and cut slots in the paddle it’s self to correspond with the molle slots holes ? 

Archived