New Airsofter Kent Area

Guest Inked Airsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Inked Airsofter

Hello everyone! I've always wanted to get into airsoft and now have finally decided too! Currently working on my 1st loadout as well as trying to find someone who actually wants to go to a game with me (Most of my friends are too occupied with the pub or the sofa) so looks like I'll be that guy who goes alone 😂😂 hope can can get some reassurance that I'm not the 1st (I know I am probably not)  hope everyone is having a good day and had a good weekend! ✌️

• Supporters

Welcome buddy, what part of Kent are you in ?

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

A few recent posts on kent related airsoft.

Cheers

G

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Kent airsofter here too! Played airsoft quite a lot a while back until I quit, but recently started getting back into it. Looking for people to play with too, so hit me up if you're up for a game! I'm in the Rochester area.

Guest Inked Airsofter
On 24/09/2018 at 12:39, Tackle said:

Welcome buddy, what part of Kent are you in ?

Hey man sorry for late reply! Forgot to click notify me of replies 😂😂 I'm in Gravesend area! Hbu?

On 24/09/2018 at 13:13, ak2m4 said:

Hey Inked, which are of Kent you in?  Spoilt for choice

Hey buddy! Like the others sorry for late reply, I'm in Gravesend area, yourself?

7 hours ago, NoobyNico said:

Hey, Kent airsofter here too! Played airsoft quite a lot a while back until I quit, but recently started getting back into it. Looking for people to play with too, so hit me up if you're up for a game! I'm in the Rochester area.

Cheers man! 👍🏻 you too!

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

I'm in Kent and go alone quite often. Frequent Apocalypse Airsoft in Sittingbourne as it's close, but venturing to Invicta tomorrow (had a shit time at Apoc last weekend, so trying somewhere new) Seems to be plenty of people who do go alone, so you'll normally find someone to chat to and run about with. If anyone in Kent is thinking of going Apoc/anywhere and doesn't want to alone, drop me a PM and I'm sure we can sort something

Guest Inked Airsofter
3 hours ago, Slamz said:

I'm in Kent and go alone quite often. Frequent Apocalypse Airsoft in Sittingbourne as it's close, but venturing to Invicta tomorrow (had a shit time at Apoc last weekend, so trying somewhere new) Seems to be plenty of people who do go alone, so you'll normally find someone to chat to and run about with. If anyone in Kent is thinking of going Apoc/anywhere and doesn't want to alone, drop me a PM and I'm sure we can sort something

Thanks man! Right back at you, and same to anyone else, glad to know I am not the only one going it alone as well

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! - Already been covered above but we're spoilt for choice in Kent for Airsoft sites. As for riding solo, many others (me included) who normally rock up to sites on their own, but very quickly you end up buddying up with other players & teams - We all start somewhere!

Apocalypse is my local & go to - always a shame when you have a bad day out & we all experience them from time to time (what happened at Apoc?), but can happen anywhere, however if nothing else gives you the opportunity to reach out to different sites, try them all & you'll get a feel for what works for you / what doesn't) 

Hey.

I'm based in Gillingham. Me and a bunch of mates are hitting Apocalypse on Sunday if you're available?

6 hours ago, DorianW said:

Hey.

I'm based in Gillingham. Me and a bunch of mates are hitting Apocalypse on Sunday if you're available?

11 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

Welcome! - Already been covered above but we're spoilt for choice in Kent for Airsoft sites. As for riding solo, many others (me included) who normally rock up to sites on their own, but very quickly you end up buddying up with other players & teams - We all start somewhere!

Apocalypse is my local & go to - always a shame when you have a bad day out & we all experience them from time to time (what happened at Apoc?), but can happen anywhere, however if nothing else gives you the opportunity to reach out to different sites, try them all & you'll get a feel for what works for you / what doesn't) 

Hey man! Good to hear! Apoc is going to be a site I really want to try out! 

Guest Inked Airsofter
6 hours ago, DorianW said:

Hey.

I wish I was 🙄🙄 got work 🙄 but that will change soon 👌🏻

11 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

Thanks for the advice man! Much appreciated! Apoc is a place I want to try out even more so with my new rifle! 

My in-laws are in Gillingham. 

If you can, venture 40 or so mins south and check out Battle Lakes at Frant or Ace Combat at Paddock Wood. 

20 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

My in-laws are in Gillingham. 

If you can, venture 40 or so mins south and check out Battle Lakes at Frant or Ace Combat at Paddock Wood. 

Battle Lakes is my teams main stomping ground. By far the most professional setup I've been to. Tony, the site manager is a true gent and always willing to help. I can't recommend the site enough.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, just returned from Hong Kong, and currently living in Beckenham. Really looking forward to be back in the games, but realistically it will take me at least another 6 months before I can take part (since all my guns and equipments are still in Hong Kong). Still, thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself and get familiar with you guys and the UK regulations. Cheers  

Archived