American Two Tone Guns

lukeyboy96
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

the same thing happend in the uk however the UKARA uprised adn got speical permission you buy and sell RiFs

It will be he same senoiro in USA

• AF-UK Founding Member

Didn't bother reading it all but it seems it's just the state of California not the entirety of the United States.

IF it was affecting the entirety (and retailers wanted to take action) maybe USARA? :P

It will NEVER happen. There are already countless protest letters being sent. The bill is still in its early stages and still has quite a ways to go.

The vast majority of U.S. airsoft distributors are located in California. They are already banning together to prevent this legislation. All over forums, we have been posting up protest letters to prevent this bill from going any further.

Even if California passes the bill, not all of America will. Legislation like this leads to airsoft guns being labeled as firearms and then thats when the NRA gets involved. The last thing the government wants is more crap from the NRA.

Plus this is typical Commiefornia BS. They are always on the forefront of stupid legislation.

I am not all that concerned since I live here in Texas where guns are a dime a dozen . :P

rick-perry-gun.jpg

^ Texas Governor

I never saw that coming :P

well UKARA (United kingdom blah blah blah) and USARA (United states blah blah blah)

but i guess you meant as in never say the USA going two tone

well UKARA (United kingdom blah blah blah) and USARA (United states blah blah blah)

but i guess you meant as in never say the USA going two tone

I was taking th mick I obviously realised what that would stand for...

Archived