Pistol Fault - ASG CZ P-09 Shadow

Bainsey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All 

I am pretty new to Airsoft and I purchased a brand new ASG CZ P-09 Shadow a week ago , I was very pleased with the gun and fired a few mags off on green gas ,the gun performed great at first then I was having probs with it , I found the gun started to fire with no BB being shot , I can get it to load a BB if I pull the slide back but the BBs wont feed on pulling the trigger , I have made sure the mag has gas and even swopped with a spare mag and the same prob , I have lubed the top rail and still same.

Please help , I am gutted as the gun performed great for the first few mags then nothing , the BBs just drop out after the trigger is pulled.

• Supporters

Well as it’s new don’t f**k about with it send it back ASAP.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

The other thing is, it's getting colder now, are you using powerful enough gas?

If the gas is struggling to cycle the slide, it won't be going back far enough to scoop up the next BB.

Especially if it loads a round when you cycle the slide by hand - given that you can rack it all the way back.

Send it back and then don’t buy another one. Get a TM or VFC. The ASG pistols are known to be crap on green gas 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived