Weekday games

Purple1753
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Whereabouts are you in Kent ?, don't think there are any weekday games as such, but I know platoon stores in Rochester & darkwater airsoft in Ashford have dabbled in evening indoor games, don't know if they still run them though ?, might be worth a phone call 😁

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  For information on Kent use “ Kent” as a search term, the search tool has a 3 character minimum length. You will find some results to read through which may help.

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Battlelakes is in Kent, run by Zed Adventures who also run the Mall in Reading.

Dogtag in W. Sussex may be an option depending where you are in Kent.

There are other sites, if you google, but I don't know them personally.

Cheers

G

• 2 weeks later...

👋Another Kent player here

Been playing airsoft for about 5 years but quit back in 2012. Currently getting back into it and looking for people who want to play. I live around the Rochester area, so hit me up some time and maybe we could go to a game! I'm free on some weekdays too as I don't have to go to uni on some days.

There's Battle Sector X in Rochester that does weekdays (Tuesdays I think?). It's a CQB site and it's mainly a laser tag venue, so it isn't the standard airsoft CQB venue you'd see in other places, but it's also the only place I know that does weekdays.

If you do get a weekend off, you should check out Invicta, Imperium and Battlelakes. Battlelakes is run the by the people who do The Mall in Reading.

Archived