TM Gold Match

supersavage
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all I'm looking for either a threaded outer barrel or an adapter to use my Tracer and was wondering if you guys could point me towards a suitable site that has either/both. I wear glasses but they don't play well with my dye i4 so I have to take my them off when I play at local cqb site. As a result I can't always see where the beebs are going however the Tracer helps a lot. 

Had a look through firesupport but most of them are out of stock, though I'm not in a rush.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, supersavage said:

Ooh that looks like a dangerous site....all them shiny bits 😍

My apologies 😂

It's a pity this gun isn't available without the gold bits. It is supposed to be superior to the regular 5.1 but I just find gold on guns difficult to stomach. Silver I can just about come to terms with.

Is there any sort of insert for the black 5.1 that can stop the slide from being  chewed up due to recoil with green gas?

13 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

It's a pity this gun isn't available without the gold bits. It is supposed to be superior to the regular 5.1 but I just find gold on guns difficult to stomach. Silver I can just about come to terms with.

Is there any sort of insert for the black 5.1 that can stop the slide from being  chewed up due to recoil with green gas?

buy a standard one swap the bits over and shift it someone would love it.

10 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

recoil buffers :)

Archived