Holster compatibility

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If anybody has a Marui SigP226 E2 or Beretta M9 A1 (the latest one with rail and decocker) , I wonder if you could tell me which of the following holsters fit them: IMI ; Nuprol ; Crytac

I'm hoping that, unlike their Glocks, these TM pistols have the same dimensions as the real steel and that the IMI holsters will work.

I can't stretch to Serpas or Safaris.

• Supporters

Um, TMs should be all real-spec. All my Maruis are at least - M&P, G26, mk23. Plus you can get a Safariland GLS for like 50 quid, which is a worth investment over the others in my opinion.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Safariland-578-GLS-Multifit-Paddleh-SL578-83-Intercooler/dp/B01FHXLYK4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1537630685&sr=8-3&keywords=safariland+gls

Although now that I think about it - you'd need a Wide version of the GLS for those two guns... Which doesn't seem to be available in the UK at this point.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Um, TMs should be all real-spec. All my Maruis are at least - M&P, G26, mk23. Plus you can get a Safariland GLS for like 50 quid, which is a worth investment over the others in my opinion.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Safariland-578-GLS-Multifit-Paddleh-SL578-83-Intercooler/dp/B01FHXLYK4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1537630685&sr=8-3&keywords=safariland+gls

Although now that I think about it - you'd need a Wide version of the GLS for those two guns... Which doesn't seem to be available in the UK at this point.

not the Glk17, its just a fraction on the fatter side!

I got an IMI holster for it and spent hours sanding the bloody thing as it wouldn't go in!....it now fits....snuggly!

Not sure if other makes of holster are similar and need work?....only got IMi as it was cheaper than other clones at the time. I think the GLK22 holster would have fitted no problem?

Good to know Em, i was looking at a Sig the other day but still liking the MK23 ;) 

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, djben9 said:

I got an IMI holster for it and spent hours sanding the bloody thing

Plastic IMI ?, drop it in boiling water for a few seconds, remove from water & immediately holster the pistol, repeat until you get the fit you want, it will stretch a smidge each time.😁

2 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Nope, still no wides here. Not sure why.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

IMI like Fobus are Israeli real steel holsters. 

If all the other Maruis are 1:1 they should fit.

Question is: are they?

Well the Glk 17 inst quite, but its known, no idea on others

On 22/09/2018 at 18:21, Tackle said:

Plastic IMI ?, drop it in boiling water for a few seconds, remove from water & immediately holster the pistol, repeat until you get the fit you want, it will stretch a smidge each time.😁

I wish i knew that!, so far its fine :) 

Archived