Target Range in Kent

CrashStacy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

Just getting into the Airsoft community and have played at Apocalypse. 

However what I cant find is a target range somewhere in Medway or Kent that could be used for testing etc.

I don't have a big enough garden to shoot in.

Thought about possibly contacting the air rifle or shooting clubs in the area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,. New to Airsoft too, I've been looking for the same thing, I'm off to Apocalypse on Sunday ( apparently they have a Range there?) 

if you find any others, let me know 🔫👍🏻😀

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

• Supporters

Welcome guys

1 hour ago, Inked Airsofter said:

Is Apocalypse good? Been thinking about going there myself as I am a newbie too 😁 

In answer to that, no not really, I base my answer on having played many sites over 17+ years of playing, I'm in Kent too & in recent years as some sites disappeared apocalypse became "local" to me, played there 4 or 5 times, only decent game was the first time I played there (& even then there were issues), but prob due to laziness on my part, I kept giving them a second chance, only to be disappointed each time.

After the last time I said never again.

As for a "range", every site has one, but if your really concerned about your guns set up, find an alternative, even if its only a mates long garden or a warehouse somewhere etc etc (with permission obviously) 😁

Guest Inked Airsofter
27 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Welcome guys

In answer to that, no not really, I base my answer on having played many sites over 17+ years of playing, I'm in Kent too & in recent years as some sites disappeared apocalypse became "local" to me, played there 4 or 5 times, only decent game was the first time I played there (& even then there were issues), but prob due to laziness on my part, I kept giving them a second chance, only to be disappointed each time.

After the last time I said never again.

As for a "range", every site has one, but if your really concerned about your guns set up, find an alternative, even if its only a mates long garden or a warehouse somewhere etc etc (with permission obviously) 😁

Ah right okay, thank you! Which site would you recommend near here? Preferably for sniping 😉

• Supporters

I'd say zed's Battle Lakes, Tonbridge area, big varied site run by a committed mob 😁

Went to Apocalypse for the first time on Sunday (just to use the Range). Only there a couple of Hours but found the Staff very friendly and helpful, will definitely use again. 🔫👍🏻

Archived