New in Doncaster

raynor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Just started to Play. Had my First Game a few weeks ago at GAOL.  It was a great experience.  Now just looking for some local sites (Doncaster) to play and possibly a shooting range that I can attend to help set up my sights and practice when I'm not at games.

Currently, I'm using a G&G L85A2 Rifle as my main (Will never change this) and a WE Hi-Capa 5.1 for my side arms.

Sup dude 😄

I've played at these - they're all cool and not too far from you, as I'm just up the a19 from Donny:
CQB at Killhouse in Leeds
Camp Sparta- old 32 acre RAF base at Kirton in Lindsey
Proving Grounds at YPS in Skipwith (woodand)
Havoc at Brotherton (woodland)

There's also Bawtry paintball centre - lots of different companies run games there, but I haven't played there, so can't comment.

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

On 21/09/2018 at 14:26, raynor said:

Hi All,

Just started to Play. Had my First Game a few weeks ago at GAOL.  It was a great experience.  Now just looking for some local sites (Doncaster) to play and possibly a shooting range that I can attend to help set up my sights and practice when I'm not at games.

Currently, I'm using a G&G L85A2 Rifle as my main (Will never change this) and a WE Hi-Capa 5.1 for my side arms.

The GAOL is an amazing site to play, I live in Doncaster too and my go to site ATM is phoenix Airsoft near Clumber park, generally it's a really good site, there is also skirmish Airsoft which is pretty much across the road from pheonix, that is primarily a paintball site which also runs Airsoft there too so the grounds are more set up for paintball players, however it's not a bad day out. I'm going to a site in driffield near hull this weekend called HQ Airsoft and looks really good so I'll keep you updated 👍 do you tend to play on Saturdays or sundays?

If you don’t mind the drive I can recommend HQ Airsoft in Driffield (near Bridlington). It’s a mix of buildings, open ground and scrubland on an old RAF base. It gets better every time. There’s a bunch of lads from Leeds I play with who go here. They recommend it highly having played most of those listed above.

Hi All,

Thanks for the great recommendations.  Looks like I have plenty of sites to check out.  Driffield is definitely one that I'm considering as I used to go their back in the days when I was a cadet (hence my love of the l85) so I will hopefully get some nostalgic feels their :)

As for the game days, I'm probably aiming more for a Sunday but I'm open to Saturday games or even evening games during the week.

Archived