Look in the mirror , don’t like it ?

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Received a PM from another forum user this am , unhappy I held a mirror up to them and showed them what others see , not getting in to it with them but am making it public to keep the accusations at bay .

From the others user ;

“Probebly not the best place to 'call out' my previous issues on a thread about unnecessary typed abuse....

If anyone had actually asked me why i had that as a picture everyone would have understood it is more personal to me other then a joke that everyone seems to think.

Also saying a down syndrome sufferrer would be incorrect in this bullshitty day and age mainly because they dont suffer, they are the happiest most loving people on the planet and a fucking incredible showing of diversity and acceptence.

Now i know you feel big and clever for bring it up after the fact but i thought id be the sensible one to let you know its deeper then some dark seated banter.

I have CC'd in the moderator im aware of whom passed on a previous warning too me in regards to this avatar issue so that he is aware of my disdain at the tone you used in a thread about previous people using similar tones getting banned....seemed to attempt to derail a otherwise half fun thread, if i have this wrong and you were just unnesccasrily bringing up pointless information for fun then welll isnt that what duff did....

If you have or had a problem with me thats great but trying to show off in front of a bunch of people on the web seems a lil childish to myself.

Again this is all my opinon you guys can take it how you like but being adults id expect alot less bitchiness hahahaha.”

please judge .

•  

• Head Moderator
13 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Received a PM from another forum user this am

It would help if you could separate out what is your voice/comment from what the other member PM'd to you.  And what point you are making, if any.  This topic is not very clear to understand in its current form.

Edit: Okay, reads a little better, thanks.

• Supporters

Sorry boss , just after reading it I felt the wording had undertones too them and wanted it out in the open to avoid being acused of bullying/threatening posting , I know I can be very cutting in my posts but I’ve never attacked any other forum users on a personal level , if I do say anything then I will always back it up with the source reason . I hadn’t used names as had wanted to keep it as neutral as possible with out having to redact anything from the PM .

if you wish it removed I certainly will . 

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Me personally couldn’t give a flying fornication about ANYTHING said on the internet

The druid doth protest too much, methinks. :P

Hang on, I'll get some 🍿.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

The druid doth protest too much, methinks. :P

Hang on, I'll get some 🍿.

As a wise man once said , “ meh !”😉

• 2 weeks later...

Archived