Novritsch unwilling to be responsable for faulty merchandise

Whompa73
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Whompa73 said:

He has however told paypal he wishes to fight the claim and dos not think he should have to pay to get it fixed. 

Ah, the "I feel that consumer statutes don't apply to me because my feels" defence.

He'll be losing the ability to take PayPal payments in 3... 2...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

If you don't want plastic guns a couple of all black AWs with silver magwells from ZeroOne will not cost you any more than the  Novritch/KJW effort. They will look nicer and be more reliable.

But having experienced a recent epiphany, I would go for the TM 5.1.

I have a poseidon p51 which is awesome. But just too good to skirmish. My armourer works split side was awesome aswell. Would like to get replacement slide for it but they are just not available ;-(. 

15 hours ago, Whompa73 said:

I didnt buy because im a nov fan boy but because  it seemed if what was being said about it was correct then the price was good especially as it included the case. I had dropped theslide on my pistol and broke it so was looking for a new pistol and figured give it a try.

Update on what is happening . I have put a paypal claim in for £25. Given the other issues with the mags and that standard hi capa feedlips are extreemly tight fit. So guess there is a prob with the mag its self. I hae asked for the price to replace the mag for a make i can trust. I can get an aw mag for 25 quid. Nov himself wants 30 euros pluss 10 delivery. So i think im being fair considering he'd want 40 to replace it. He has however told paypal he wishes to fight the claim and dos not think he should have to pay to get it fixed. 

So he doesn't think he should fulfil his legal obligation of providing working goods that are fit for purpose?
What a twat.
Hope you can get it sorted.

Waaas up guys

I saw DesertFoxAirsofts video on it and was really underwhelmed not just at the click bait but the gun itself. 

They had the same feeding issue. You'd have thought Nobby himself would have made sure the review ssp1 at least were good to show off. Apparently not. 

Get your money back whatever way you can and wait for the first few batches to sell through before you buy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sad..

Someone comes out with a "new" product, realizes the product is faulty and doesn't offer any real support other than "yeye, you'll receive the fix with your next money dump on my stuff, it ain't my fault even if I designed the thing and it bears my name and I make QC videos all day long"..

Bollocks, in the mountain bike industry a move like that would mean a company shutting down immediately..

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Redeon said:

This is not in line with the experience I’ve had with his customer support

On the SSG-24?  From what I saw, he did support that well.  But then he was planning newer versions before the first batch was even ready, and so problem reports helped him to help future buyers.

The SSP-1 seems to be a different story.

Best of luck to him. When people ask your opinion of the gun and you point out why it’s shit... then they buy it anyway, deserve everything they get. I’ve had 3 people now ask me about it, I’ve condemned it and they bought it anyway. World is full of idiots who only listen if you tell them what they want to hear. 

I ordered a left hand conversion kit and had no problems with getting a return code to send back the gear as it was not compatable with my current sniper. So perhaps he's is listening??

So the ssg rifles he brands/sells...

each one that has has been purchased new and come to my site and been chronod has been waaaaaaaay over site limit even though rifles are supposedly made to order for site limits? Seems from what’s been said about the pistols and this just goes to show he’s really only after one thing $$$$$

Guest Lord Elpus

I've only just joined the forum in the last few days, so I couldn't have warned you not to buy from " Novritsch"  but I would have done, far better to buy and build your own than buy his junk that bears his name.

Don't feel too bad though we have all bought a piece of airsoft junk at sometime, lesson learned, spend more money on it to sort it out!

Andy

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/09/2018 at 23:02, Callyourhits said:

Waaas up guys

I saw DesertFoxAirsofts video on it and was really underwhelmed not just at the click bait but the gun itself. 

They had the same feeding issue. You'd have thought Nobby himself would have made sure the review ssp1 at least were good to show off. Apparently not. 

Get your money back whatever way you can and wait for the first few batches to sell through before you buy. 

As DesertFox and Leah are mates of his,Desertfox often uses his SSG  it doesn't  surprise me 1 bit they are backing him ,in fact it wouldn't surprise me if he hadn't give them that box free to plug it on their 2 You Tube channels 

On 06/11/2018 at 20:28, Pyro1 said:

As DesertFox and Leah are mates of his,Desertfox often uses his SSG  it doesn't  surprise me 1 bit they are backing him ,in fact it wouldn't surprise me if he hadn't give them that box free to plug it on their 2 You Tube channels 

They done a poor job of promoting their mate then considering they pointed out the flaws. Maybe he didn't pay them enough. 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, matt19norwich said:

Hi all, sorry to revive an older thread. Was considering one of these in the Gas version. Are the feed issues relating to the Gas or CO2 ones?

Thanks

Matt

Dont bother. Get a decent gun instead, might I recommend you visit the church of Tokyo Marui 

• Supporters

AND you could run the guns you buy from him on his ‘guaranteed will never miss , will curve round cover , even hit them in the next county’ ammo ! 😱🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AIRSOFT-Novritsch-555-rds-0-40g-Sniper-BBs-BIO/123099631939?hash=item1ca94f5143:g:kEgAAOSwx95a62tm

10 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Well at least you can use it as a gas powered book end or paperweight

My paperweight arrives tomorrow! 😂

*tracking number*

I've edited out your tracking number.

Unscrupulous people can reschedule your delivery using that link and use it to have the gun delivered to themselves instead. I hope that's ok -Lewis

On 19/02/2019 at 19:03, Prisce said:

Even if it is crap, some numpty on a different website will buy it because it’s got his name on it.

Can you recommend some sites to sell it?

I bought a bellum while I waited for it to come and I prefer the feel of that over the ssp1

Archived