Novritsch unwilling to be responsable for faulty merchandise

Whompa73
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I bought a ssp1 and had the feed lip issue that many have had and although novritsch him self has kept quite about this he had made some secret video's to give "quick fixes" however the fix for the mag fault eg: bb feed issue involves fileing part of the botton of the feed lips away . However given the very tight space you are trying to work in and the fact you may take a couple of attemps to take enought out for it to feed properly (you have to be more agressive that you'd think with taking material out) you run the risk of nicking the top of the feed lips and therefore the bb's then just flert out. Once again i contacted customer services and this is the responce i got. Basically saying they will take no responsibility for faulty products thay have had made and sold. To my mind  Novritsch  you suck and and your credibility could very well be right down the toilet with this crap your pulling. Pardon the punn

Screenshot_2018-09-19-14-02-41-1.png

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Sorry to hear this.  It does seem to be a "They all do that, sir" issue, to the extent that the issue and fix bodge is even covered in the Bad Influence Airsoft review.  How they managed to bork up what I'd assumed would just be KJW Hi-Capa mags with purple bits is beyond me.

And I can't imagine why he'd think that you'd make a "next order" when he's just shrugged and blamed it on the supplier that he's been boasting made everything to his specification and his high standards with his brand all over it.  That's a cad's trick and no mistake.

A quick trawl through YouTube for "SSP1 fix" or "SSP1 problem" finds a few folk reporting sticking nozzles and leaking mags.

Thing is, he's only one guy, and he just won't be set up for handling support and returns.  You're relying on his goodwill, or ultimately your ability to apply pressure for a refund via your payment method.  Best of luck.

I like how he thinks your going to buy more stuff from him. Hopefully when batch 3 turns up the problems fixed, otherwise i'll be getting the file out or getting a refund. 

• Supporters

Some owners are reporting mags completely missing o-rings as well.

To try to be fair, he's likely been done over by a Far East manufacturer who's decided to chisel half a Yuan here, half a Yuan there off of the manufacturing costs once the main production run order has gone in.  It's not that China and Taiwan can't make high quality items, but consistency is all over the place.  "High staff turnover and low employee engagement" means "Nobody really gives a stuff, and they'll be gone before they have to take responsibility".

None of that excuses his personal responsibility, as he's the one taking customers' money.  He's putting his name on them in order to turn a profit for himself, not as some sort of favour to us.

• Supporters

Normally I’d be the first to get in here and roast him. But I happen to have had totally the opposite situation with his rifle. 

When I first got the SSG, it had a few small niggles, (hop rubber damaged, nozzle slightly to long, glide rings incorrect, stock wobble) (not all at the same time, but within 2 months of time) I sent his after department an email and got him personally respond within 12 hours, he talked me through a few things, asked for a couple of pics and sent me a video to show how it should be, how you should do blah blah. 

He sent all items out free free of charge, sent me a video showing how to do the work, and followed up on how it went. To me, that’s spot on, and better than most Companies in the UK.

I think your right , the issue is he is a one man band and can’t do everything on his own anymore. 

I would consider asking him to send you the feed lips if you pay the postage(as he is suggesting), that’s fairer than most UK companies would do.

Thing is i have already paid postage. It feels too much like paying for somthing twice. And considering that they didnt put my complete adress on ( they left the house name off) and it took 5 phone calls to dpd wich equates to arround 4 hours on the phone to finally get it delivered. And took 19 days to arrive  i have to say im not convinced that i'd get it anytime this year. Also there must be massive amounts of complaints as it took 5 days for them to respond

• Supporters

How’d you pay ? Paypal or credit card ? I’d get on to them as you’ve been sold faulty goods that the retailer was aware there was a problem but still sold it on without disclosing it . 

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

How’d you pay ? Paypal or credit card ? I’d get on to them as you’ve been sold faulty goods that the retailer was aware there was a problem but still sold it on without disclosing it .

Payed by paypal so got options. I just thought it would be a realy sory about that we will get that sorted for you. Not a "jog on mate , not intrested its your problem now! We already got ya money " well unless your stupid enough to give me more money. Oh and then the slap of it sucks when you pay for somthing that dont work. (Read between the lines) but we'rekeeping the money anyway so go fuck yourself!

• Supporters

Very succinctly put good sir !😂

joking aside bud after having that reply I’d be straight on the complaint system .👍

Oh look! I said it would be shit and it turned out to be shit.. hopefully you get it sorted or refunded and just buy a TM in future. 

Was thinking of getting one myself but was a bit on the fence and hadn't got around to looking at reviews yet...

Gotta say this has definitely moved me more in one direction that the other!

Hope it all gets resolved for you mate

I have to admit I was thinking about buying a couple for myself and son

Especially as they have marketed this gun as really good quality

I hope you get sorted out but I shall keep what I have got

1 hour ago, klein said:

Honestly the quallity is no where near as good as an armourer works. Maybe not even as good as a we. If it wasnt for that fact it came with case i wouldnt have bought it . And although i have got it working proproperly its left a sour tast so prob gona sell on. And seeing as there like riocking horse shit and folk want 1 now. I should easily  be able to get my money back out of it 

That would be the best course of action. I would bet my gun on it that any TM or even my VFC would be more accurate, more consistent and more efficient than that ssp thing. 

From the reviews I’ve seen they have a 30 FPS deviation and that’s not counting the initial few shots on co2 that are too hot to use anyway. 

This must be so stressful for those who own one. I hope the OP gets this resolved to his satisfaction, but it's so stressful when you buy somthing and it either fails out of the box or requires some 'fixing' before it does what it says on the tin. 

What! A famous "Airsoft Celebrity" taking advantage of people who idolise him for profit... Iam so shocked ¬.¬

But no on a serious note the SSP1 actually looked fairly nice nice and the price was a bout right, Unlike the sniper rifle... 

7 hours ago, MisterD90 said:

What! A famous "Airsoft Celebrity" taking advantage of people who idolise him for profit... Iam so shocked ¬.¬

But no on a serious note the SSP1 actually looked fairly nice nice and the price was a bout right, Unlike the sniper rifle... 

I didnt buy because im a nov fan boy but because  it seemed if what was being said about it was correct then the price was good especially as it included the case. I had dropped theslide on my pistol and broke it so was looking for a new pistol and figured give it a try.

Update on what is happening . I have put a paypal claim in for £25. Given the other issues with the mags and that standard hi capa feedlips are extreemly tight fit. So guess there is a prob with the mag its self. I hae asked for the price to replace the mag for a make i can trust. I can get an aw mag for 25 quid. Nov himself wants 30 euros pluss 10 delivery. So i think im being fair considering he'd want 40 to replace it. He has however told paypal he wishes to fight the claim and dos not think he should have to pay to get it fixed. 

On 20/09/2018 at 13:38, klein said:

If you don't want plastic guns a couple of all black AWs with silver magwells from ZeroOne will not cost you any more than the  Novritch/KJW effort. They will look nicer and be more reliable.

But having experienced a recent epiphany, I would go for the TM 5.1.

14 minutes ago, Whompa73 said:

I didnt buy because im a nov fan boy but because  it seemed if what was being said about it was correct then the price was good especially as it included the case. I had dropped theslide on my pistol and broke it so was looking for a new pistol and figured give it a try.

Update on what is happening . I have put a paypal claim in for £25. Given the other issues with the mags and that standard hi capa feedlips are extreemly tight fit. So guess there is a prob with the mag its self. I hae asked for the price to replace the mag for a make i can trust. I can get an aw mag for 25 quid. Nov himself wants 30 euros pluss 10 delivery. So i think im being fair considering he'd want 40 to replace it. He has however told paypal he wishes to fight the claim and dos not think he should have to pay to get it fixed. 

It does look like a nice gun, im not saying you're a fan boy :D  

Archived