FULL review NOVRITSCH SSP1

Bad Influence Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As much as I hate hicapas, and Novritsch's reputation for being a sellout and cheating tryhard... Im blown away at the gas efficiency of that green gas mag and it does look like a rather nice gun. Really good review too!

1 minute ago, Tiercel said:

As much as I hate hicapas, and Novritsch's reputation for being a sellout and cheating tryhard... Im blown away at the gas efficiency of that green gas mag and it does look like a rather nice gun. Really good review too!

Right! That's what I was thinking too

I had it on my basket and was ready to check out.. until.. I realised my UKARA has expired. <_<

Well at least its paid for. My son will have to persevere with his r25, which isn't a bad 1911(still running well) especially for the price i paid for it. I could always lend him one of my Glocks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/09/2018 at 13:19, Tiercel said:

Thank you very much for your comment! :D

On 19/09/2018 at 15:18, Pappa Large said:

Nice review. Got one on order for my son as a birthday/christmas prezzie to upgrade from his aa r25.

He gonna love it!!! 

On 19/09/2018 at 15:33, Pappa Large said:

Well at least its paid for. My son will have to persevere with his r25, which isn't a bad 1911(still running well) especially for the price i paid for it. I could always lend him one of my Glocks.

It stills works for me great man! 

On 19/09/2018 at 15:26, Pappa Large said:

Noooooooooooooooo!!! 

As in Brexit you mean MARCH?!

good luck man...:( be patient...

Archived