Stargate Milsim

Greenie116
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This may only appeal to a very few people but I’m just putting the feelers out. Would there be anyone interested in getting involved with a Stargate Themed Milsim? SG-1 or Atlantis. 

• Supporters

Used to be a fair sized sub-community in Airsoft hooked on SG1 and Atlantis but it does seem to have died off a bit now .

They used a lot of different guns tbh, P90 is probably the most iconic but im rewatching the early seasons and there are mostly mp5s, m16s,, some LMGs, some M4s Then in the later seasons you can have the russian teams with AK stuff. Think i would be out of luck with my Scar H though ^^

I would be interested, but  will you have things like Goa'uld and Jaffa?

If it ended up SG1 vs some randoms then less so.

Cheers

G

How about 40 mikes in place of a staff weapon? There were rouge Jaffa or SG-X groups. Or teams of 4 conducting missions with aggravated locals. The Ori converting SG team members, there are many options we could explore. 

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Osiris said:

They used a lot of different guns tbh, P90 is probably the most iconic but im rewatching the early seasons and there are mostly mp5s, m16s,, some LMGs, some M4s Then in the later seasons you can have the russian teams with AK stuff. Think i would be out of luck with my Scar H though ^^

Was always quite partial to Shepard’s G36K my self , hence I have a TM recoil one .😉 this is my oldest using it in one of his SG loadout’s (PEQ wasn’t used but the battery’s in it !) .👍

ADCD658E-0436-400E-9E20-276C5228D441.jpeg

AEC69DFB-817D-4C85-8EA5-F3E75A053E87.jpeg

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Game Cam said:

have been thinking and started designing how a staff weapon could work.

I did this my self a good few yrs ago got as far as prepping the materials to build it  , but then a motorbike crash put me out of the game for a good 18mths and I never carried on with it .

my design used moscarts in the head with a spring loaded trigger that you depressed to fire it .

11 hours ago, Druid799 said:

I did this my self a good few yrs ago got as far as prepping the materials to build it  , but then a motorbike crash put me out of the game for a good 18mths and I never carried on with it .

my design used moscarts in the head with a spring loaded trigger that you depressed to fire it .

As much as that is probably closest to how they effect people on the show but I can see reloading being awkward.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Game Cam said:

As much as that is probably closest to how they effect people on the show but I can see reloading being awkward.

Was quite simple system actually , had planned to have a hinged drop down ‘chamber’ underneath the head end , open it to reload would have then pushed the trigger plunger back to re-set , it old one out , new one in , push the chamber back up and away to go ! 

Why not just convert an airsoft rpg?  Put a 40 mike in it.  Jobs a gooddun

• Supporters

Not a simple job I’m afraid , RPG’s are such a different shape be a nightmare of a job to do .

really are better off building rom scratch . 👍

Archived