Good Electric AK-47

Mr.Stealth1998
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I know nothing about AKs, but people on here whos opinions I trust recommend Cyma for budget, and E&L and LCT for high end. Wouldn’t be able to help on the exact models etc.

• Supporters

cyma are the go to of the sites round here for rental issue and the general consensus seems to be they're pretty tough and reliable. personally i'd go for the wee wood/folding stock aksu they have, feels nice and solid.

1 hour ago, Mr.Stealth1998 said:

Hello guys! Can anyone recommend a good not to expensive electric AK? Been looking at the SRC range they seem decent enough as well as the CYMA range like the CM522, opinions on these or any recommendations are welcome! Thanks guys 🙂👌

Cyma AKs are a good economical choice I would recommend the Cyma CM048 series as they a fair amount of steel in the important areas  mainly the receiver, use standard ver 3 gearbox so spare/ repairs and upgrades are not a problem, and is based on the VFC designed of construction so disassembly   is somewhat semi-realistic and it does not rely on lots of screws to assemble like  the older versions of Tokyo Marui based designs.

You have also got LCT  which is full steel and like I said before LCT uses standard ver 3 gearboxes so spare/ repairs and upgrades are not a problem and is based on the VFC designed of construction so disassembly is somewhat semi-realistic. They are quite affordable if your budget allows for it. Firesupport has a good selection of LCT aks at a reasonable price.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Mr.Stealth1998 said:

Hello guys! Can anyone recommend a good not to expensive electric AK? Been looking at the SRC range they seem decent enough as well as the CYMA range like the CM522, opinions on these or any recommendations are welcome! Thanks guys 🙂👌

Don't buy a CM 522 - get the Cyma 028 if you can if on a tight budget

The dust cover - yeah I know the 522 is rear wired

The dust cover is plastic on 522 but metal on 028

If or likely when (if your AK had battery under cover) it cracks

(yeah it is rear wired in stock)

But if/when it cracks you will end up buying a metal cover say £10~£15

plus 90% certain the charging handle to adjust hop is plastic too on 522

compared to metal on 028

So what little you save could be false economy if you replace

just one of the plastic corners they cut to keep price down

Apart from that they are identical I think - just a budget cheapo corner cut 028

get the 028 if you can stretch it or find one for not much more

• Supporters

Definitely recommend a CYMA AK. The realwood version of the 048m is very nice!

Archived