Hi folks

heroshark
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. Some of you may already know me. I'm Mark, better known as Sharky or Heroshark. I've been skirmishing for about 17 years and playing/tinkering with AS guns for over 20 years. I'm best known for making custom eye pro and masks. But I've also been known to customize and paint guns including some horrendous (especially sparkly pink) 2tone. I play at my home site with my team Grimsby Louth Militia but often like to travel further a field. I am full of the most useless obscure AS information, so I'll be no use with most questions hopefully be really useful now and again to someone. Recently I have become obsessed with springer pistols. They were my gateway to this addiction so I have now gone full circle. I Also encouraging others to join me in this springer quest and setting up games revolving around them at my team site in Lincolnshire as well as further a field where possible. It's fairly niche and slow on the take up but fortunately I don't care about numbers it's all about the fun. Anyways thanks for reading, maybe see some of you guys about, maybe even for a springer game. Cheers.

P.S.  I leave you with an image of my springer collection. Although it irks me as it's not up to date and have found something else I want so theres's little point in getting them all out again for a group pic till I do.

36276032_10155899777818717_7427721350850019328_n.jpg

Hi

Welcome to the forum

Cheers

G

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Welcome, and nice collection.

Partial to a springer myself 😊

Jlvx8D5.png

Nice TM , I guess that mag well is a 3d print job yeah?

9 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Nice TM , I guess that mag well is a 3d print job yeah?

Nope, it’s a standard gbb magwell for a Gen3 TM. I had to modify the pistol body a little to get it to fit, but not a lot

cool ,I do like addind gbb parts on mine where I can. In the process of trying to find cheap m1911 a1 parts to add on my tm a1.

4 minutes ago, heroshark said:

cool ,I do like addind gbb parts on mine where I can. In the process of trying to find cheap m1911 a1 parts to add on my tm a1.

👍🏻

I just like playing with guns, see what I can make work 🤠🔫💰

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome...

14 hours ago, heroshark said:

Recently I have become obsessed with springer pistols.

... you weirdo. :P

I jest, I bought a cheap springer before I started skirmishing just to get some ball handling experience, and am perpetually temped to actually use in in CQB.  Not pink, but it's a fetching sparkly gold with googly eyes stuck on it.  Heck, I'll be springer shotgunning this weekend, I might very well try the pistol as well for a giggle.

13 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

👍🏻

I just like playing with guns, see what I can make work 🤠🔫💰

The best way to be.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Ahoy and welcome...

... you weirdo. :P

I jest, I bought a cheap springer before I started skirmishing just to get some ball handling experience, and am perpetually temped to actually use in in CQB.  Not pink, but it's a fetching sparkly gold with googly eyes stuck on it.  Heck, I'll be springer shotgunning this weekend, I might very well try the pistol as well for a giggle.

good stuff, depot player too I see. Great site I need to get back up that way again.

And for anyone that's interested https://www.facebook.com/groups/217570252062557/

• Supporters

I challenge you to the springer game we did. 

5 friends, purchase 5 springer pistols for under £30 the lot,  you have to get a kill with this before you can use another gun. The most powerful we had was 117 FPS and it could reach 3 metres and even then you couldn’t feel it.

2 of us managed it, the rest gave up. I will say this was one of the best game days we have been too. It’s even better to do it at a totally shite site where you don’t actually care what people think!

Archived