Xl impact grenade help

Interloper393
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys seen in a few places that the reload disc for these grenades is just celephane disc..

Has any used normal sheets and cut out the disc themselves? 

If you have have you any links to stuff that works? Not sure on what's best to use 

Cheers

IMG-20180913-WA0007.jpg

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, Interloper393 said:

Iv ordered a circle cutter and celephane coloured sheets buddy.. also if you use 2 pieces rather than the 1 then it's alot louder lol

yep, you can use 3 although it can be a bit sketchy if it'll pop or no.

i'm tempted to have a crack at running this on co2.

1 hour ago, Interloper393 said:

Iv ordered a circle cutter and celephane coloured sheets buddy.. also if you use 2 pieces rather than the 1 then it's alot louder lol

This might be useful as a reference point: link.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Interloper393 said:

Are they ok to run on red gas. ? 

i've ran em on black before.

you've just gotta be sure and keep the shuttle greased/oiled with the oil they give you, and ensure you don't pop it without a disc as the shuttle moves too fast and you're liable to lose the o ring.

When it's colder I tend to run mine on Abbey Predator Red but when it's hotter I run it on Abbey Green as I found that it would randomly detonate by itself under warmer/hotter weather conditions due to the extra pressure of the red gas.

Archived