The "What I wasted money on" thread...

Albiscuit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

S&T Sterling. I used it once, where one of the mid-caps stopped feeding immediately (they're about £25 each). Then the semi-auto stopped working (I bought it primarily as a CQB weapon). I opened up the gearbox, did everything I could to fix it, still couldn't find any logical reason it was only firing in full-auto. Struggled to put it back together (it's designed pretty badly), and one of the motor wires snapped off the inside of the gearbox (they were soldered. Badly.). At that point I gave up.

Right now it's £300 of gun sitting as a pile of bits in it's original box, probably never to see the light of day again. If anyone wants a boneyard Sterling, let me know 😂

My first AEG, a piece of shit SRC M4. The whole thing was built so badly and the trigger contacts melted before I even got to skirmish it. The internals were so bad it had basically no range and about a half second trigger response. It's since had most of the internals out of an old TM G3 and been R hopped and it actually works but I dont even inflict it on my friends as a loner anymore. More recently I've started turning it into a bullpup

On 28/09/2018 at 18:09, PopRocket123 said:

More recently I've started turning it into a bullpup

Say no more, waste of money right there :P   

On 13/09/2018 at 13:39, Druid799 said:

Well joking aside you have there by the sounds of it one of two vests , you’ve either got a ‘genuine’ China made LA SWAT vest OR you may actually have a real early 80’s TAC vest ! The early ones were all poppers as they were pre molle and Velcro pouch attachment ! 😳

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Its an ARKTIS vest. 

Cant find anywhere to buy clip on pouches though so will likely chuck it up on classifieds or fleabay at some point.

Well MP7.

3 fps, effective range of 3 feet, zero upgrades.

• Supporters
14 hours ago, THE FNG said:

zero upgrades

It takes Toyko Marui AEP parts from Eagle6.

See this stripdown and rebuild series:

Chuck it in the classifieds, I might... I mean, someone might be daft enough to take a punt on it. ;)

Damn it. Always liked the mp7 and now that vids got me wondering about buying a cheap one to tinker

Archived