Acetech AT-1000 issue

sharpe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So ive got a TM Scar-CQC, i bought an Acetech at1000 and fitted it today. now the TM Scar has a 14ccw thread as does the acetech but then i try to screw it on its very loose, once it gets to the end of the scar's threat it gets tight, however it still feels a little bit wobbly. does anyone else have this issue?

• Supporters

just slightly loose tolerances on the thread pattern of either the gun, the suppressor or both.

as much as i dislike using ptfe tape as i see it far too often done wrong on guns this seems like a situation where it'd actually do the job.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, sharpe said:

Well using ptfe tape (small amounts carefully) seemed to have worked well, worked fine during an evening game. So cheers for that idea :)

no problem, just bear in mind if you start using ptfe tape on good tight threads, or on stripped threads, i will find you, and i will give you a look of distain.....

Archived