COD Black Ops 2 Woods

Mr.Stealth1998
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Top to bottom by the looks of your pics you’ll need ;

shemah 

over the head camo smock 

Chicom AK chest rig 

3or4 leather magazine/stripper clip cases (can pick them up of fleabay) 

Leather belt for them

leather pistol holster 

AND another leather belt for that 

pair of baggy dark trousers .

and either a big dog or access to a horse .

the last two are so you can leave your new loadout in either the dogs bed or the horses stable for a couple of wks for that really ‘authentic’ look and smell ! 😷

31 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Top to bottom by the looks of your pics you’ll need ;

shemah 

over the head camo smock 

Chicom AK chest rig 

3or4 leather magazine/stripper clip cases (can pick them up of fleabay) 

Leather belt for them

leather pistol holster 

AND another leather belt for that 

pair of baggy dark trousers .

and either a big dog or access to a horse .

the last two are so you can leave your new loadout in either the dogs bed or the horses stable for a couple of wks for that really ‘authentic’ look and smell ! 😷

Thanks man! 😂😂😂 much appreciated 👌👍

• Supporters

Looks like the SKS chicom I'd say, those pouches are the same height as the leather bandoleer so they'd not fit 30rnd AK mags if all is to scale.   I'm also not aware of an AK chicom with that many mag pouches, certainly not one that's common.

If you want the gear to actually work well in practice/reality I'd delete the leather bandoleer as it'll only hinder reloads, flap around and provide more carriage capacity than you actually need.  Same clothing but with a regular 3-mag/2-frag AK chicom and you'll have something that's actual usable.  The guy also seems to have some darkly coloured 'waistcoat' between the smock and load bearing, so a fishing vest perhaps.  Something cheap and thin since you'll not actually have access to most of the pockets under the chest rig.

• Supporters
16 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Looks like the SKS chicom I'd say, those pouches are the same height as the leather bandoleer so they'd not fit 30rnd AK mags if all is to scale.   I'm also not aware of an AK chicom with that many mag pouches, certainly not one that's common.

If you want the gear to actually work well in practice/reality I'd delete the leather bandoleer as it'll only hinder reloads, flap around and provide more carriage capacity than you actually need.  Same clothing but with a regular 3-mag/2-frag AK chicom and you'll have something that's actual usable.  The guy also seems to have some darkly coloured 'waistcoat' between the smock and load bearing, so a fishing vest perhaps.  Something cheap and thin since you'll not actually have access to most of the pockets under the chest rig.

The waistcoat is probably meant to be a Koti (Afghan waistcoat) which you can get for cheap here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AFGHAN-WAISTCOAT-WOOL-Woolen-Shalwar-Kameez-Koti-Coat-Gilet-Mens-Waskat-Vaskat-/271680713900

As for the chicom of many pouches....artistic licence innit.

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Every day's a school day!

On 12/09/2018 at 11:06, Lozart said:

The waistcoat is probably meant to be a Koti (Afghan waistcoat) which you can get for cheap here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AFGHAN-WAISTCOAT-WOOL-Woolen-Shalwar-Kameez-Koti-Coat-Gilet-Mens-Waskat-Vaskat-/271680713900

As for the chicom of many pouches....artistic licence innit.

Awesome thanks man! 👍 help is much appreciated

Archived