Safe zone torched

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know there has been some break in threads recently, but this one is different. I have no affiliation with this site, never been, but it's my hobby and I'd hate this to happen to anyone's business

https://www.gofundme.com/wastelands-airsoft-safezone-fund?member=733308

Screenshot_20180910-110145.png

I have never been there, but I really hate the small minority of people who ruin things for everyone else. Not fair.  I hope these people are found.

• Supporters

Sad times. :(

Violent animals who only know how to destroy, and who will never create or do anything worthwhile in their pointless lives.  Cull them all, nothing of value will be lost.

We have it almost every weekend in the summer, Kids come down camp out drinking and smoking some random synthetic drugs and leaving our fire barrel burning. On occasion they have destroyed tents and tables. We also seem to have people that have been out in the game areas and ripped apart barricades to make their own shelters/poaching hides etc for whatever reason. Few trips down there on a Saturday night with a high powered torch (and maybe a hand full of crow scarers) soon put the worst offenders off.

59 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Sad times. :(

Violent animals who only know how to destroy, and who will never create or do anything worthwhile in their pointless lives.  Cull them all, nothing of value will be lost.

Were probably riding stolen scooters too...

• Supporters

For uninhabited, unsecured, unpatrolled wooden structures built - doubtless without any planning permission - in a remote location?

I imagine that after the underwriter had stopped laughing that they'd put down a deposit on a new Audi R8 while reciting all the digits in the premium. :D

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

For uninhabited, unsecured, unpatrolled wooden structures built - doubtless without any planning permission - in a remote location?

I imagine that after the underwriter had stopped laughing that they'd put down a deposit on a new Audi R8 while reciting all the digits in the premium. :D

Rated 'insightful' :)

Archived