EARMOR M32 arc rail adapters.

In-land airsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 09/09/2018 at 00:19, In-land airsofter said:

Just wondering if anyone knew if you needed specific arc rail adapters for the EARMOR M32 headset or if any ones such as the FMA rail adapters will work? As always any links or help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

On 09/09/2018 at 05:28, Qlimax said:

No you have to use Earmor's with them. I've tried FMA and they didn't work at all.

The standard Earmor ones are utter shite, the normal FMA ones are also - shite. The FMA Unity Tactical knock offs however are awesome, fit the M32 clips perfectly well and actually stay in place on the rail AND let you swivel the earcups out of the way.

Exhibit A:

1SP6_7YHHlOWSv5eAe6BlATfcCKkLWaQMMNsA1DN

OY7TGSQAAe2XvPxjgfN3Y4HrW8HyVSFIMI2yfemx

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Lozart said:

The standard Earmor ones are utter shite, the normal FMA ones are also - shite. The FMA Unity Tactical knock offs however are awesome, fit the M32 clips perfectly well and actually stay in place on the rail AND let you swivel the earcups out of the way.

Exhibit A:

Did you have to cut the cover to get your cable out of the head strap ? 

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Qlimax said:

Did you have to cut the cover to get your cable out of the head strap ? 

No, I bought the helmet version to start with (M32H Mod1)

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 12:56, Lozart said:

Exhibit A:

Thanks mate that helps a lot, nearly spent best part of £60 on the Earmor adapters. 

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 10:44, Lozart said:

No, I bought the helmet version to start with (M32H Mod1)

Would you mind linking me to a pair of the FMA unity tactical repro adapters is possible please mate.?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, In-land airsofter said:

Would you mind linking me to a pair of the FMA unity tactical repro adapters is possible please mate.?

I got mine here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FMA-FARA-OTH-Headset-Support-TB1292-BK-DE/32880866866.html

• 9 months later...

Can someone please tell me where I can get the 20mm rail adaptor for the earmor headset? I've ordered the arc adaptor which is what I believed i needed but its came without the 20mm rail part. On the image it shows a 20mm rail(image 2) but instead it comes with something else (image 1)

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1561559910786.jpeg

20190626_160952.jpg

• Supporters

What helmet are you trying to attach them to? If it's a FAST/MICH/Maritime etc then you have the right thing. The dovetail on the back of the adaptor slides into the slot on the ARC rail. They are shit though, just to be forewarned.

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

What helmet are you trying to attach them to? If it's a FAST/MICH/Maritime etc then you have the right thing. The dovetail on the back of the adaptor slides into the slot on the ARC rail. They are shit though, just to be forewarned.

I'm using a fast helmet with the 20mm side rails 

• Supporters
12 hours ago, SabreWolf said:

I'm using a fast helmet with the 20mm side rails 

If you're using the little rail sections that slide into the arc rails, take them off and slide the helmet adaptors in instead. The helmet adaptors slide into the channel on the arc rail, they don't attach like an accessory on a rifle handguard!

Archived