pew pew airsoft community

Fat-jd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So it has, could be many reasons I guess. Have people been posting RIFs for sale with details and a price ?  I know facebook is twitchy about that.

you normally see ppl post chocolate bars and pm me and all that type of thing just a shame if its gone for good 

never heard of old bloke airsoft il have to have a look 

• Supporters

They are its re-starting and it got shut down due to too many wankers posting the subtle as foot to the bollox posts like “where the best place I can sell my evo with 6 mags 2 batteries and a carry case that the price will include all costs” type of post ! 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

They are its re-starting and it got shut down due to too many wankers posting the subtle as foot to the bollox posts like “where the best place I can sell my evo with 6 mags 2 batteries and a carry case that the price will include all costs” type of post ! 🤦‍♂️

Yep, that would do it !

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Yep, that would do it !

Worst thing is you try pointing it out to them that if it carries on the groups going to get shut down by Facebook and they just give you a load of abuse back .😡

im just waiting for ‘Airsoft sales and swaps’ group to be shut down due to the number of twats doing it on there which going to be a right gutter as I’ve picked up a good few bargains of it .😢

• Supporters

Said it elsewhere, will say it here: Failbook, Googols, YouChoobs et al are run by blue haired Silicon Valley lentil munchers who are terror-triggered by Assault Style Toys.  We can keep on starting up groups, but they'll keep on shutting them down for Hate Violence Speech at the drop of a hipster hat.

I've just joined the new Pew Pew group out of curiosity, and it's like someone with attention deficit disorder vomited on my screen.  I can't see that I'll miss it when it too gets thrown down the progressive memory hole.

Ugh... I remember posting an honest question online once, only to be attacked by Gary from Hull, a balding father of 1 and husband to a right moose who feels like calling me a cunt for asking something honestly. 🤧

YouI find the biggst concentration of cunts idiots on social media.

The common man needs to realise;

Just because you can share your opinion, doesn't mean you should.

Or that anyone cares.

this is very similar to somthing that happened to me a few weeks ago was told on line by a rather nice gentleman was going to come around and sort me out so i pmd him my address still waiting for him to pop around for a cup of tea lol 

Archived