New Brand ARCTURUS?!?

padraigthesniper
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, 

Gonna be buying "another" aeg next month wondering if anyone has seen or had experience with the new guns by ARCTURUS. I'm looking to buy a ARCTURUS AR07 AR15 E3 RIFLE from patrol base cant find much information on range and accuracy. This new brand has very few videos online and not many shooting videos. Is it on par with G&G's guns in terms of accuracy? i want to be able to hit players 50 metres away on the first burst. The build quality on the guns is said to be phenomenal as they are built by some company in american that builds real steel parts too. Anyone got any insight on the brand and accuracy?

• 3 months later...

I have the Centaur 01 (ACR looker).  It's rock solid and nicely made, in fact it's a real piece of quality engineering. Trigger is controversial for some, but I like it. 

Only potentual drawback is auto RoF on 7.4 lipo (12rps), and unsure how a 11.1 might affect the gearbox until we see some reviews.  I've tried a 9.9v Life and so far so good. 

No complaints on range or accuracy at 0.2g 350fps and compares well against a CM16 as  an example. I have the long barrel (430mm) using 0.25/0.28g which may help, it's pretty tight on bore out of the box.  

I have no plans to "upgrade" it beyond a red dot, and an Mlok angle foregrip if I can find the right one. 

Hope that helps. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Windydog said:

I have the Centaur 01 (ACR looker).  It's rock solid and nicely made, in fact it's a real piece of quality engineering. Trigger is controversial for some, but I like it. 

Only potentual drawback is auto RoF on 7.4 lipo (12rps), and unsure how a 11.1 might affect the gearbox until we see some reviews.  I've tried a 9.9v Life and so far so good. 

No complaints on range or accuracy at 0.2g 350fps and compares well against a CM16 as  an example. I have the long barrel (430mm) using 0.25/0.28g which may help, it's pretty tight on bore out of the box.  

I have no plans to "upgrade" it beyond a red dot, and an Mlok angle foregrip if I can find the right one. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks for posting a few of your findings there most helpful👍  , been ‘toying’ with getting one of there AK’s but due to the price and distinct lack of reviews around was a bit hesitant . 

PS . a red dot and a foregrip aren’t an ‘upgrade’ There just bolt ons you plank !🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn't expect you would be disappointed in the look and feel of the thing. I've not seen a Centaur B in the flesh yet but it looks pretty good and the other models in the range I've tried felt solid. Specs suggest it's quite heavy. 

Thanks for the clarification on terms and astute observation on me though. 

The supplied polymer iron sights are not great quality, probably wouldn't get anyone to Bisley, but are adequate.

Other not so good stuff - On mine, Battery space is super tight in the buffer tube for a 9.9v Life pack (will need to go Dean's) but 7.4v 1450mah stick lipo is an easy fit even on Tamiya. 

On 13/12/2018 at 09:48, Druid799 said:

Thanks for posting a few of your findings there most helpful👍  , been ‘toying’ with getting one of there AK’s but due to the price and distinct lack of reviews around was a bit hesitant . 

PS . a red dot and a foregrip aren’t an ‘upgrade’ There just bolt ons you plank !🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Archived