Urban Assault - 15th September

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'll be there with my other half Sarah, enjoying her first go at Airsoft - she's borrowing all my decent gear so should get a pretty good run at it! 

I think @Markuz is coming, how about you @djben9 ? Hoping to get a few people so we have a squad to support Sarah in her first game.

Cheers!

No bother mate, might catch you at another one!

Glad the temps are down though, I played a few times in the recent heatwave and it was agony

• Moderators

ill check if we have no football commitments. May just book in anyway incase it fills up as could be a short notice one

On Thursday, September 06, 2018 at 16:45, AndyDynamic said:

Hi all,

I'll be there with my other half Sarah, enjoying her first go at Airsoft - she's borrowing all my decent gear so should get a pretty good run at it! 

I think @Markuz is coming, how about you @djben9 ? Hoping to get a few people so we have a squad to support Sarah in her first game.

Cheers!

I'm coming son. 

6 of us so far....hope Ben and his Bro can make it.  Anyone else welcome to join us. Andy meet at mine we can convoy to McDonald's for breakfast!!!

Mark

Andy

Sarah 

Jake

Luke

Eloise

Archived