Arcturus

HELIflipper03
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Tackle said:

BUT, the big question is, is that with egg or pineapple ?

ham-and-eggs.jpg

478x640_ac.jpg

Egg that is all , the pineapple comes AFTER the gammon in some form of desert ! 

P.S. pineapple is NOT ok on pizza ! Would you put blancmange on it ? It’s a desert product as well ? 🤢 

• Head Moderator

Possible that because it is not about a TM gun people just lost interest.  Plus food is popular with all ages and backgrounds. :)

• Supporters

You must remember as airsofters we all have very low attention spaaaaaaaaaaaa SQUIRREL ! 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

*grabs m4* BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

got him!

And as the dust settles you see the squirrel sat there looking at you , you look at him , and ??????

he gives you the finger and shoots off up a tree like he’s got a rocket up his arse ! 🤦‍♂️

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

And as the dust settles you see the squirrel sat there looking at you , you look at him , and ??????

he gives you the finger and shoots off up a tree like he’s got a rocket up his arse ! 🤦‍♂️

nah , tested the rhop today and it's a laser, the only thing up that squirrels arse is half a midcaps worth of swiss arms .3's :P

• 3 months later...
  • Supporters

40 minutes ago, Immortal said:

:lol: lol... all I got from this thread is that more is known about the common Gammon steak than Arcturus.

AND ???????? 

You have a problem with one of life’s great conundrums that is savory and sweet at meal time and wether it is acceptable or not ? Do you not realise the detrimental effect this could have on your life if you were to get the decision wrong !😱

5 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

AND ???????? 

You have a problem with one of life’s great conundrums that is savory and sweet at meal time and wether it is acceptable or not ? Do you not realise the detrimental effect this could have on your life if you were to get the decision wrong !😱

No, no... Pineapple is clearly the way forward. I can die happy now. :lol: (if I wasn't immortal)

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, Immortal said:

No, no... Pineapple is clearly the way forward. I can die happy now. :lol: (if I wasn't immortal)

Watch it bub , with comments like this someone mite just test your claim ! 🤮

Archived