Arcturus

HELIflipper03
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A new aeg gun series? I've never heard of them. CNC steel and aluminium and made alongside real firearm parts, this sounds like E&L ar15.... but at a very reasonable price. They seem to range from £200 to £300.

Anyone know anything about these guns

arcturus-ar15-carbine-1-1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Never heard/seen anything about it, but damn thats a long ass gun!!!

Yeah, they are very new to the airsoft market. It's long, but they also make a CQB version. And another long version. And an AK. And a AR15 crossed with an AK.

• Supporters

Taiwan gun has the full range of them in stock , do look really solid and well made but bit too modern for my taste . 👍

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i do love how the original stoner pattern ar15/m16 was long, then it got short, and now its long again. who says guns don't have fashion?

Probably something to do with the restrictions on <16” barrels in the US too.

• Supporters

Okay, can somebody explain to me what's the point of these long ass rails? It seems to be all the range right now. 

• Supporters

PDW version: http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/ar15-pdw-at-ar03-arcturus

Phew, that is a pretty impressive spec.  If the reality matches the rhetoric, it looks like decent value, at least in the context of our ridiculously overpriced toys.

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Okay, can somebody explain to me what's the point of these long ass rails? It seems to be all the range right now. 

protection and mounting, most of these new ones are free floated so if it takes a knock you won't be hitting the barrel, same goes for using a bipod.

plus for those who think you need to run all the accessories all the time it's plenty of real estate to mount stuff on.

• Supporters

And it looks ‘operator’ as fook ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Game Cam said:

free.jpg

how else am i going to have my 1-9x scope with offset red dot, flip to side nvs and thermal magnifiers, regular and infrared torches, grenade launcher, grenade rds, bipod, bayonet, red/ir lasers and action camera on?

cmon man, lets be logical here, i mean it's not like i'm suggesting a rail mounted pistol holster and doubled up magazine now am i?

9 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

PDW version: http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/ar15-pdw-at-ar03-arcturus

Phew, that is a pretty impressive spec.  If the reality matches the rhetoric, it looks like decent value, at least in the context of our ridiculously overpriced toys.

They also stock them at Patrolbase. The whole range too! Yay, a new chance to bankrupt myself with ridiculously overpriced toys. 

• Supporters

The 03 is £28 cheaper delivered from TG than patrolbase , big enough saving to warrant buying from abroad ? For me yes the mags are a lot cheaper from TG so I’d get a couple of mids with the difference .👍

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

We're still in the common market, Poland isn't "abroad".

Don’t be a pedant , it belittles you 😉

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, padraigthesniper said:

So buying a 200 pound gun from TG wont be import taxed?

Correct , just need your UKARA No on the parcel . 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

it gammons you.

BUT, the big question is, is that with egg or pineapple ?

ham-and-eggs.jpg

478x640_ac.jpg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Don't be a Little Englander, it gammons you.

Ok you’ve lost me with that one ? 😳

• Head Moderator
42 minutes ago, Tackle said:

BUT, the big question is, is that with egg or pineapple ?

Why not both?  However, if only one choice it has to be egg. And English mustard.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Jedi_Master said:

it has to be egg. And English mustard.

Damn right it has to be egg, otherwise its a slippery slope & before you know it your putting pineapple on pizza, & that's just sick

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Damn right it has to be egg, otherwise its a slippery slope & before you know it your putting pineapple on pizza, & that's just sick

But pineapple is fine on pizza.....😏😂

Archived