Bit of Help, TRMR broken

Albiscuit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So at the weekend I seem to have fooked my impact nade. 

For reference its one of these...

Image result for trmr grenade

Now, it unscrews into two parts as you probably know. Both ends seem to have taken damage. Not sure how but the base is dented slightly and the top part has cross threaded a little.

My main question would be who would be the obvious choice to ask about rethreading. I was thinking a metal fabrication, pipework place or larger automotive garage. However I know of non in my area likely to have the equipment and ideally wanted to narrow down my search rather than having to phone around EVERY place google listed near me getting the same answers of "no idea what your talking about mate"....

Any ideas on the type of place that would be BEST suited and potentially not the other side of the country?

I am not too bothered about the base as I want to swap it out for a multi base anyhow but the top has an internal thread which I would need rethreading.

Ps I have already emailed a couple of stores asking them to see if they could find out what thread it is from the manufacturers.

Nope hes not, thought he was for a moment but turns out he is just the bloke to help me out and I had no idea!!

SO THREAD CLOSED :)  and thanks.

Archived