Going to Airsoft alone...?

Cleaners inc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Well, sorry to say you have to go down this route if you want a UKARA registration.  

I read it to mean that buying a two-tone was a waste of money.

I'll get in some celebration cake and some humble pie just in case.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some see renting as a waste some see two tone as the same, personally I'm going down the 2 tone Road, means I have my own gun and I know how the sights etc are set and I know it won't be abused or dropped etc, sure it doesn't look good but I'd rather have that then any unknown issues a hire gun might have

6 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I read it to mean that buying a two-tone was a waste of money.

I'll get in some celebration cake and some humble pie just in case.

I meant it this way. I dont see the point in two tone guns. Id rather wait and own a proper one.

1 minute ago, Valentine said:

Some see renting as a waste some see two tone as the same, personally I'm going down the 2 tone Road, means I have my own gun and I know how the sights etc are set and I know it won't be abused or dropped etc, sure it doesn't look good but I'd rather have that then any unknown issues a hire gun might have

That is a fair point. I just don't like the aesthetics of the two tone. Im gonna money and get a normal one. 😊

• Mostly Retired Moderators
On 24/10/2018 at 20:14, Rogerborg said:

Wow, if they're really doing a hire package with an AEG, vest, multiple magazines (mid caps?) and a pistol, I'd snap that up.

Yeah that's really good value.

I'd be terrified letting the rentals off with h all that kit though. I worry about losing my own pistols as it is and I use a bungee cord!

On the subject of two tones, I saw a really good one recently

*Goes away for ten minutes*

Saw this on Patrolbase's "Weapon Wednesday" Facebook post last week.

For a two tone I think it looks really nice. The red doesn't hinder the look at all.

M8bHD9N.jpg

I'd very happily own and use that.

• Supporters

Yup, my mushroom-and-red-wine two-tone from PatrolBase was really rather tasty.  They may be stretching the definition of "bright red" with that muted carnelian that they use, but that's entirely on them.  If they want to sell them like that, there's absolutely nothing stopping any 18+ year old from buying them.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Yup, my mushroom-and-red-wine two-tone from PatrolBase was really rather tasty.  They may be stretching the definition of "bright red" with that muted carnelian that they use, but that's entirely on them.  If they want to sell them like that, there's absolutely nothing stopping any 18+ year old from buying them.

Gotta admit patrol base's version of "bright red" is not bad at all I've got a budget shotgun from them already in that colour so I'm not overly concerned about getting my g36c with that, granted black is preferable but it's not the end of the world 

1 hour ago, Valentine said:

Gotta admit patrol base's version of "bright red" is not bad at all I've got a budget shotgun from them already in that colour so I'm not overly concerned about getting my g36c with that, granted black is preferable but it's not the end of the world 

I'm just a Black colour kinda guy. Phone, watch, sunglasses, a lot of clothing. All black 😂😂

Archived