Tactical Mug anyone?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

"Sign up to view details about this product!"

Is it 1998 again?  That's a bit of a meh year: maybe they could require us to send them a postcard, and we could get all the way back to the 1980s.

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

"Sign up to view details about this product!"

Is it 1998 again?  That's a bit of a meh year: maybe they could require us to send them a postcard, and we could get all the way back to the 1980s.

If we're going back to the 80's can we bring back group b, youthful optimism and decent music?

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

I love it, but not enough to spend £30 on it.

£10 as a gag mug maybe at a push.

Yeah I thought the same, these have been around for quite a while now, & I thought "great, it'll stop people mixing up your mug at work" etc, but no mugs worth £30+, madness😏

• Supporters

Being a tight arse Welshman I made my own ! 

Cheap ass thermal mug from happypoundlandstretcherbargains or some other equal purveyors of quality products bought it then tapped and epoxy’ed an old plastic rail on the side of it , Job done ! 👍👍😂😂😂

• Supporters

Some of you guys might lose your minds if you saw the price of the original product that's been ripped off; which I think was released close to a decade ago now.  That thing was a 24oz I think, machined out of a billet of aircraft aluminium with the rails all being 1 piece with the body, came with a RS M16 carry handle too.  They did a plastic version later as the 'economy' variant which in fairness is only $30 and isn't a chinese clone of something.

I wish they did a variant with dovetail rail I have to say because I'd shell out for the original and put an L85 carry handle on it... now I'm getting ideas to give to a buddy who's good with a mill..

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Some of you guys might lose your minds if you saw the price of the original product that's been ripped off; which I think was released close to a decade ago now.  That thing was a 24oz I think, machined out of a billet of aircraft aluminium with the rails all being 1 piece with the body, came with a RS M16 carry handle too.  They did a plastic version later as the 'economy' variant which in fairness is only $30 and isn't a chinese clone of something.

I wish they did a variant with dovetail rail I have to say because I'd shell out for the original and put an L85 carry handle on it... now I'm getting ideas to give to a buddy who's good with a mill..

Now you mention it yes I do remember the price was eye wateringly expensive! 😖

Archived