Nuprol Delta Recon Alpha

adox
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I recently purchased the Nuprol delta recon alpha which I am extremely pleased with. However, as most airsofters are, I want my gun to perform event better. Please can you guys make some suggestions to improve my rifle. I have a very small budget. One thing I really want to improve is the trigger response. 

Many thanks,

Arda

39329724_286247608642518_548352510633443328_n.jpg

Put it in the bin, and buy a combat machine instead.

Is it stock internals already? I assume yes. What battery are you using? If youre not already, switching to Lipo (and deans connectors of course) will give you a better trigger response (slightly) and probably the best cheap mod you can do to the gun. Anything else is getting into the more expensive territory. What is your budget? 

In all honesty itll probably be cheaper, easier, less hassle and less heartbreak to sell it and buy a CM instead, the Nuprol guns have terrible reviews and piss poor longevity according to most owners.

I've had this gun, which is one of the newer on nuprol's line, for a couple of weeks and honestly it has been great it has an extremely solid build and solid hopup achieving me great range. The gun is completely stock except for the butterfly stock which I replaced for a battle axe stock. Also I use 7.4v lipos. It already has a high torque motor installed but i'm sure you can understand I always will want something bigger and better. Maybe I should keep this solid build and save up for a new gun. 

Thanks for the feedback anyways.

Archived