Zero One BB's

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hiya,

Just wondering how good the Zero One BB's are... im pretty confident about them, but im trying to save Zak from buying half the BB's at double the price...

Thanks,

Mitchell

you know, you complain about me making loads of topics! make one thing about quality, ever thought that it would be me saying that :P

• Supporters

they cant be that bad they claim to have sold

Over 91,500,000 bb's sold last year!

personally i would buy some at your game site, saves on postage

Lol, AWA bb's are of low quality though, nearly broke this guys £1200 (he bought it second hand for £900 and mags are like £100 :P ) B.A.R. :lol: tells you something about our sites bb's :)

they work fine in my guns but when i took them to a friends they wouldnt shoot. but they are cheap so i would by one pack see if it works then decide

Well considering when you recieve a bag of zeroone ammo it has pieces of gritty nasty looking stuff in the bottom of the bag i would say not to buy this..

It worked well in my old TM sig550 but that fires any old crap you put through it, would probably fire gravel if you tried but zeroone ammo didnt work in the following with jamming and misfeeding:

STAR l85

TM p90

ARES g36e

TM ak47

TM g3sas

Oh and the occasional bb was square...

kk then, all the reviews said they were good... obviously not... whats a good, cheap BB from a UK based website, i need em for the 15th

well one BB wont cost anything!

He sells Bulldogs, i used to use them i DE guns, seemed good, dunno how good they will be in higher guns!

Never tried 0.28g you can get 0.27g ;) Heard they where good. But I think you would lose to much range with anything heavier then a 0.25g

It also depends on the weather at the time, if its really windy I would look at using 0.28g but they are expensive.

well the gun is a G&G GR16, Marksman is gonna hate it though

while your here Alex, how much are king arms .25's from Jason? im interested in buying some :)

Archived