WE SVD Nozzle return spring, a generic question

Seany.exe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So while I was installing the LFS discs in my nozzle, I was a complete bellend while reassembling it and I have stretched the nozzle return spring out past the point of usability.

I have a similar spring however it appears to be a tad stronger than the old one. Would this be a problem? Not sure how sensitive they are to this sort of change as it's the first gbb i've worked on.

I'll try to get pictures up if needed still waiting on some proper pliers etc to come through so I can do it properly.

-Sean

Providing it’s not too strong it should be okay. RA tech and angry gun both sell ‘upgrade’ 150% nozzle return springs, so a little stiffer can’t be too bad. What’s FPS consistency like on it? Mine was horrendous 

Wouldn't know, the pin holding in one end of the nozzle return spring is a tad bent and i don't have a pair of pliers to pull it out which is how i broke the spring in the first place lol.

The spring I have is the charging handle spring for an m4 I have in bits so gonna give that a go, it seems a fair bit stronger than the old spring. I guess i'll give it a go and see what happens. If not you have a link to these springs in case i need a replacement? My google fu is weak it seems.

9 hours ago, Seany.exe said:

Wouldn't know, the pin holding in one end of the nozzle return spring is a tad bent and i don't have a pair of pliers to pull it out which is how i broke the spring in the first place lol.

The spring I have is the charging handle spring for an m4 I have in bits so gonna give that a go, it seems a fair bit stronger than the old spring. I guess i'll give it a go and see what happens. If not you have a link to these springs in case i need a replacement? My google fu is weak it seems.

Milspec solutions will have them 

Archived