TM M16a1

sniperbait
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand:  TM M16 a1

Any accessories included: 3 mags, bag

Pictures: 

Hi Guys, as the title suggests, I'm selling off my collection and would like to make sure I ask a realistic price for my RIF's when I post them for sale. I've posted what is likely to be the whole advert as it provides some background to the use of the RIF, suggestions please?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TM M16-A1

253 FPS (stock)

Includes:

1 low cap mag

1 mid cap mag

1 hicap mag

TM Speed loader

Rifle bag

Full face mask

5900 .2g bbs

1 x 8.4v 1800 mah battery

Hop up tool

Barrel Cover

This was my friends, and was only skirmished perhaps 3 times. It’s a stock rifle. Not much to say about this one really.

DSCF1720.JPG

DSCF1721.JPG

DSCF1722.JPG

DSCF1724.JPG

DSCF1723.JPG

DSCF1726.JPG

DSCF1727.JPG

DSCF1728.JPG

DSCF1730.JPG

12 minutes ago, sniperbait said:

Ok, I've precisely no idea what it costs new, but if I were to ask £80 including postage would that be OTT?

I think I may regret including the face mask as it's going to make the box an interesting shape for posting!

Sounds v.cheap to me

They’re about £250-270 new with one mag

Lol, that's why I wanted some advice. I want shot of them and will probably ask under what they are worth in an ideal market, but at the same time, don't want to give them away as I'll need to factor in the Parcel Farce 48 prices which are not the cheapest in the world.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Without sounding too picky, this is an M16A2 isn't it?

The A1 has the triangular handguard?

xQTpGcB.jpg

If so, it's worth bearing in mind that the A2 had a problems with wobbly outer barrels which might need sorting.

I'd say £120 is about fair for the gun and all of that.

Honestly bud, have a quick google of each gun, typically dollar prices trasnlate straight to pound prices, if you want shot fast, price each at 40% retail including spares, you’ll sell them all easily

1 minute ago, sniperbait said:

Oh yes, its the A2, sorry. Not picky at all, well spotted. 

Ok, 40pc off retail sounds like an easy solution. 

Cheers guys. 

Lol, you’ll get 60% OF retail if you can wait, but 40% OF not OFF will get them sold fast 

@sniperbaitHave you seen my Pm?

Archived